Windows 10: Upgraded to Version 1903 recently; lots of problems since then. Firefox (crashes; can't...

Discus and support Upgraded to Version 1903 recently; lots of problems since then. Firefox (crashes; can't... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, All the problems started within 24 hours after upgrading to Version 1903. My computer worked perfectly before that. Windows 10 pro; 64 bit,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MicrosoftHelpPlease14, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Upgraded to Version 1903 recently; lots of problems since then. Firefox (crashes; can't...

Hi,

All the problems started within 24 hours after upgrading to Version 1903.

My computer worked perfectly before that.

Windows 10 pro; 64 bit, desktop

Plenty of space, etc.

No viruses, malware, etc.

I use Kaspersky total security (paused to troubleshoot also); malwarebytes and adwcleaner.

Done extensive scans even though I didn't think this was the issue.

I've tried everything. I've been working on this for over a week; and I give up.

At first I thought it was just a Firefox issue; extensive troubleshooting with them.

But then during that procedure, Chrome would either close or not open (then I'd reboot) and it would be ok.

Outlook 2016 professional now getting hung up all the time.

I have to end task in task manager and reboot computer to get it working well again.

I read something about rollback and was sooo discouraged that I guess I'm a day or two over 10 days.

Says it not's available to me in settings.

I also thought about a restore; but for whatever reason, even though my computer is set to do restore points, none are in there!

Someone is suggesting a 'refresh' to me now. Is that worth it? Will it make things worse?

I'm trying to avoid at all costs a complete new reinstall!

Any help is appreciated! : )

thanks!

:)

MicrosoftHelpPlease14, Nov 5, 2019

2. firefox and IE will cause problems?

could there be any reasonable explanation why firefox and ie would cause problems?

oh, and when the machine crashes it is the blue screen of death and when windows recovers it suggests bios update. this is a machine that hasnt been upgraded driver wise or bios wise, yet they insist it is firefox. give me a break.

Easy Rhino, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Firefox is useless now. Last known decent version was 3. It was downhill after that. Better switch to other browsers.

The prob you are mentioning is because of the sqlite file, Delete it, and it will be good to go. S

jagjitnatt, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Artas1984 Win User

Upgraded to Version 1903 recently; lots of problems since then. Firefox (crashes; can't...

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Upgraded to Version 1903 recently; lots of problems since then. Firefox (crashes; can't...

1. Upgraded to Version 1903 recently; lots of problems since then. Firefox (crashes; can't... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Version 1903

2. Upgrade to 1903 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to 1903 version: Hello,It seems to me that soon I'll have to upgrade the system to 1903. (No for 1909)I have the iso file (downloaded sometime ago) "Win10_1903_V2_English_x64.iso" which is 10.0.18362 356 9-Sep-2019.Have last SSU KB4541338 9-Mar-2020.Have last Cum. Updt. KB4551762...
  3. Problem in upgrading the my windows 10 version 1903

Problem in upgrading the my windows 10 version 1903: I am having trouble in upgrading my windows 10 version 1903 whenever it starts installing it opens up a dialog box and says uninstall avast antivirus as it is not compatible with windows 10 , though I have not installed avast antivirus application in my laptop....
  4. Can't upgrade to 1903

Can't upgrade to 1903: Hi all, I am trying to upgrade to 1903. I have tried a clean boot and keeps failing. Do I need to do a clean install? I ran setupdiag and this is the error I get: Matching Profile found: FindRollbackFailure - 3A43C9B5-05B3-4F7C-A955-88F991BB5A48 SetupDiag version: 1.6.0.0...
  5. memory crash after installing upgrade version 1903

memory crash after installing upgrade version 1903: version 1903 was installed the memory crashed and wouldn't start up after removing memory cards the pc stated up I reverted back to version 1809 and re installed memory cards every thing works now it would not work with version 1903 I get a memory crash I need a solution?...
  6. LAN problem after upgrade to Win10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN problem after upgrade to Win10 version 1903: I have 3 computers in my LAN. Since the last upgrade a month ago, My laptop cannot see or find the desktop PC on the network. I have tried disabling firewalls and manually entering the TCP/IP network addresses on the desktop PC but nothing has worked. Has anyone else...
  7. Upgrade to Version 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Version 1903: After completing the latest security updates on Windows version 1809, there is a message about downloading the latest 1903 version, however it has the following note; The windows 10 May 2019 upgrade is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your...
  8. Upgrade to Version 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade to Version 1903: After completing the latest security updates on Windows version 1809, there is a message about downloading the latest 1903 version, however it has the following note; The windows 10 May 2019 upgrade is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your...
  9. Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903: I recently installed upgrade 1903 to Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude and to my Surface 3 Professional. Since the upgrade the Dell latitude takes 20 minutes or more to fully shut down. The Surface is running fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  10. Problems with version 1903

Problems with version 1903: After having installed the 1903 version, I had so many problems that I had to choose to return to 1809. - Distorted welcome screen - Every time I shut down the laptop, it would not boot. The solution was to cause error and enter safe mode. After that, I could go into normal...