Windows 10: Upgraded to Win 10 and lost my main AOL acct. )

Discus and support Upgraded to Win 10 and lost my main AOL acct. ) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Banner says cannot reach server and to upcdate my password (done) and synch permission (on auto every 2 hrs). Have deleted and reinstalled acct that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaymondHull, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Upgraded to Win 10 and lost my main AOL acct. )

Banner says cannot reach server and to upcdate my password (done) and synch permission (on auto every 2 hrs). Have deleted and reinstalled acct that shows in Settings, but not in MS Mail (Outlook deleted because AOL said it was not safe.

Cant te;; oif AOL or Win problem.

:)

RaymondHull, Nov 24, 2019
  2. tonykrum Win User

Syncing AOL email acct

Just upgraded to Windows 10. Initially my AOL email acct synced and I could access via the Mail Tile. However, it is no longer working. I deleted the acct and started over, but it is not working. Any assistance or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

tonykrum, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Tbooty Win User

Upgraded to Win 10 and lost my main AOL acct. )

Aol 9.7 does not work with Windows 10

Thanks for that information, however I did upgrade to AOL 9.8.2 and I'm still having the issue of freezing up all the time, screen turns white and finally it closes out and restarts right in the middle of composing email. Any other suggestions?

Tbooty, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Upgraded to Win 10 and lost my main AOL acct. )

1. Upgraded to Win 10 and lost my main AOL acct. ) - Similar Threads - Upgraded lost main

2. Win 11 local acct. with no password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 local acct. with no password?: I've checked a few online suggestions but I've not found a place in settings yet that shows "sign in without password" or similar wording. On a windows 11 local account. When I follow step by step instructs from web suggestions what they show from window to window is not...
  3. wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10: Upgraded finally from win 7 to the free version of win 10 home. Went smoothly, but now my wifi connection is lost and windows troubleshooter fixes it by " reset the wireless network connection adapter" . That give me my wifi for maybe 45 sec, then the connection is lost and...
  4. lost win 10 pro upgrade key help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost win 10 pro upgrade key help: Hey guys, i had to do a full re install of my win 10 gaming rig, and I somehow thought that the win 10 upgrade key was stored in the BIOS, I bought the upgrade through the Win store on my pc on April 2 2019, I can not find the original email, only the confirmation number from...
  5. AOL ACCT ISSUE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AOL ACCT ISSUE: NEW COMPUTER had to get mcafee to transfer my antivirus software from old comp to new one. they took almost 2 hours to do that. finally got it done but now when I go to aol home page and go to retrieve mail a page comes up saying it won't connect and shows guce.advertising to...
  6. Lost desktop/user upgrading from win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost desktop/user upgrading from win 7 to win 10: Upgraded from win 7 to win 10 from a mem stick. That installation could not download win updates. At this point both main and secondary desktops/users were present to log into. Then re-installed win 10 using media creation tool on microsoft website. Now the second one is not...
  7. Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 - lost my main account HELP !

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 - lost my main account HELP !: Hello every one, i just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I had two accounts in my desktop computer. One was the main administrator account and second was the account for my wife. After upgrading the windows 10 boots only in the wife account. I have no idea what happend...
  8. Win 10 Main

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Main: i remember when 8 was let out at preview stage i used it on my main pc. most said dont do it, i had no problems so i am about to do the same with '10'. i think its good enough*Party 2057
  9. Lost my Win 10 upgrade during cleanup :(

Lost my Win 10 upgrade during cleanup :(: I received my windows 10 upgrade notice. So I started to clean the computer to get rid of unwanted stuff before upgrading.After cleaning the computer , I no longer have the notice to Update . I am back to waiting . In the process of disk clean I must have somehow deleted the...
  10. Upgrade my win 10

Upgrade my win 10: Hello, This weekend I wish to try again make my win 10 (1511) upgrade. After reading about it, I see there are 3 options: 1.Use the Media creation tool to start the update / upgrade 2.Use setup from mounted Iso file (which was created with the media creation tool) 3.Use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aol mail