Windows 10: upgraded to win 10

Discus and support upgraded to win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install 10688 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jtwulf Win User

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update
    its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install

:)

jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Win 8 to 10 Win User

Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Win 8 to 10 Win User
    Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

upgraded to win 10

1. upgraded to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded

2. Lost 'View' of files since 1809 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost 'View' of files since 1809 upgrade: Since last update (1809) I have lost any "view" of drives and files except 'General' in File Explorer. If I try to change the view to Music or Documents, Pictures or Videos, it just goes back to General. Is there a setting anywhere that will correct this? Thanks for any...
  3. Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K: My home Medion PC upgraded to 1809 10 Oct with no problems. However my Lenovo laptop does not seem to upgrade checked manually for update daily and ensured all previous and current updates installed without errors on 1803. Any suggestions why upgrade is not happening don't...
  4. Microsoft mandatory upgrades have ruined my network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft mandatory upgrades have ruined my network adapter: Oct 9th 2018 I gladly accepted the upgrade for Windows 10. At 3am while working on my desktop I lost my internet connection. I did everything recommended . Now how are you going to fix this?...
  5. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home Edition and lost Pro after a system recovery

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home Edition and lost Pro after a system recovery: I have a laptop that I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home Edition. I recently did a restore of the system to factory settings via the Lenovo recovery app and it recovered to Windows 10 Home edition. I can't figure out how to get Windows 10 Pro back on the...
  6. Microsoft 365 upgrade from Windows 10 home?

Microsoft 365 upgrade from Windows 10 home?: if a business select Mocrosoft 365, but has laptops installed with Win 10 home, can Microsoft 365 be used to upgrade the laptops to Win 10 pro or does that only apply to pro versions of previous Windows editions lime 7 and 8? <PII is removed by forum moderator>...
  7. Upgrade or clean install

Upgrade or clean install: Hello everyone. What's preferable, an upgrade or a clean install? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-or-clean-install/01e13cd7-40ce-47ce-bd1a-e92de4b77f7c
  8. Can Window Vista Upgrade To Windows 10

Can Window Vista Upgrade To Windows 10: Hi, I have a computer with Windows Vista Home Premium installed. I wanted to know if i could upgrade it to Windows 7 or Windows 10 for free. Thank You....
  9. Cannot upgrade from 1607

Cannot upgrade from 1607: I have been having problems updating my PC for about a year now. I didn't care about it too much in the past but I would really like to fix this problem as some programs seem to need the 1803 feature update. Right now pretty much every time I turn on my PC it says that I have...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10

Upgrade to Windows 10: I had a hard drive with Windows 10 Pro installed and when I tried to install the latest update my HD crashed. I have another HD that I in another PC with Windows 7 installed, this PC has not been used for several years because my wife uses her laptop instead. This PC is in...