Windows 10: upgraded to win 10

Discus and support upgraded to win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install 10688 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jtwulf Win User

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update
    its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install

:)

jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

upgraded to win 10

1. upgraded to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded

2. Win10 Upgrade to Pro Stuck at Getting things ready...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Upgrade to Pro Stuck at Getting things ready...: I purchased my laptop with Windows 10 Home already installed. I recently purchased the upgrade to Pro through the Microsoft Store App. The install process has now been running for at least ten days straight (I removed all power settings to put the computer to sleep so that...
  3. I had the free windows 10 upgrade on my desktop. That HD became corrupted, how do I get...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had the free windows 10 upgrade on my desktop. That HD became corrupted, how do I get...: I do have my product Key of my computer that previously had Windows 8 that was loaded on the desktop computer before I got the free upgrade. How do I get windows back on my computer after I replace the hard drive? I'll be getting a new blank disk. I also have Windows 10...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe after upgrading hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe after upgrading hardware: Hey Ten Forums I Recently upgraded to Zen 2, my setup looks like this R7 3700x (Not overclocked) ROG-Strix-X570-F-Gaming (Not the latest version. I got 0407, which is pretty old, but never attempted a bios upgrade, so wanted input on it) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz 16gb,...
  5. Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade: I was pushed to the 1803 upgrade in June of 2019. I have Windows 10 Pro and had deferred to avoid problems. Once the upgrade was pushed my Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 froze after importing. All buttons are frozen and/or grayed out. The exact same thing happened when the...
  6. can i upgrade 3d builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i upgrade 3d builder: can I upgrade 3d builder. I am on windows 10. My 3d builder has slowed down. It makes me wait for hours some times when I subtract. Ever since the last few updates it doesn't work as well as it used to....
  7. Question about upgrading Windows 10 from one region to another.

Question about upgrading Windows 10 from one region to another.: I bought a new Lenovo ThinkPad online earlier this week with Windows 10 Pro. I live in the US and purchased it in the US, but for whatever reason, it is the en-GB version installed. My question is: Will I still have an activated version of Windows if I upgrade using a...
  8. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

in Windows 10 Support
    After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  9. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  10. Upgrade to 10 for free

Upgrade to 10 for free: Hi all,I did a little site searching but can't seem to find help with my question.My daughter has a 4 year old Asus desktop running 8.1.I have checked the specs. and it is capable of running 10.Is there a free option to download and install Windows10 and if so-how to do so....