Windows 10: upgraded to win 10

Discus and support upgraded to win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install 10688 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jtwulf Win User

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update
    its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install

:)

jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

upgraded to win 10

1. upgraded to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded

2. Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro.: I purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store and I cannot activate it. I was using the bundled Windows 10 Home when I purchased my laptop. The Windows 10 activation troubleshooting tool isn't helping me at all. How do I activate Windows 10 Pro?...
  3. Installing upgrade windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing upgrade windows 10 pro: I have purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from the store. When I click on install the computer appears to be installing.. the circle of dots goes around and it says do not turn off your computer. this happens for an hour or so then it reboots but nothing has been installed....
  4. How to install Win 10 Pro upgrade May 2019 if using USB in place of TPM (as previously...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to install Win 10 Pro upgrade May 2019 if using USB in place of TPM (as previously...: My three year old Acer desktop PC is running Win 10 Pro v 1803, and I use a USB device to boot the machine successfully (which is using MS BitLocker) since it is not equipped with a TPM (Trusted Platform Module) chip on the motherboard (prevously MS recommended procedure)....
  5. New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades: If you’re among the breed of gamers who like to take their action on the go, you’ll want to check out the five gaming laptops Lenovo has beefed up with the latest 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors and the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 and 1660 Ti GPUs, plus two new...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key

Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key: Hi, Hoping someone can give me a proper and definitive answer on this as there are multiple conflicting answers. 1. Can you upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 Professional using a Windows 7 professional Key ? 2. Can you install windows 10 Pro and activate it...
  7. Second monitor not detected after upgrade to win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor not detected after upgrade to win10: I have just upgraded my system to Windows 10 after installing a brand new Hard Drive. The system was originally on Windows 7 and the second monitor was working perfectly. The USB 2.0 VGA device is plugged in is working properly and in device manager the diver is up to date...
  8. Can't upgrade my Windows 10 installation without deleting my prefs...

Can't upgrade my Windows 10 installation without deleting my prefs...: Hello everyone. This is a beginner question, just upgraded my PC from Win7 to Win10 (Enterprise LTSB 1608 I had lying around). Now I downloaded evaluation copy to upgrade to the latest version (1809 I believe), but it says there that I can't upgrade without completely...
  9. windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall: Hello all i recently purchased/upgraded windows 10 to 10pro, i didn't receive an activation code but a digital license. my question is: if i reinstall windows10,how do i get the pro upgrade again? i guess it is tied to my account, so what should i do to download and...
  10. Fix "What needs your attention" error when upgrading to Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix "What needs your attention" error when upgrading to Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Windows 10 version 1903, the May 2019 Update, has not been released officially. The new feature update is available on MSDN, in the Release Preview ring, and also on various Internet sites unofficially. Some Windows administrators who attempt to upgrade existing...