Windows 10: upgraded to win 10

Discus and support upgraded to win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install 10688 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jtwulf Win User

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update
    its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install

:)

jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

upgraded to win 10

1. upgraded to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded

2. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Backup: I have the latest version 1809 and last update available as of this date. I cannot find a way to run backup without getting an error 0x80070013 eventually during the backup. I have a clean 8TB Seagate drive and get the same message as that on my 5TB Seagate backup drive....
  3. Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7: Over the past few days, I've been working to get my desktop to Windows 10. Right now, it's on Windows 7x64. I've tried: * Windows Media Creation Tool A) "Upgrade this PC now" B) "Create installation media" * USB drive from the creation tool A) Booting to it B)...
  4. UNSUPPORTED_PROCESSOR When trying to upgrade to 1809

UNSUPPORTED_PROCESSOR When trying to upgrade to 1809: Hello, Whenever I try to run Windows Update in order to upgrade my Windows to version 1809 (actually 1803) I get the unsupported processor BSoD after restarting the computer, my current configuration is: Model: Laptop Acer es-573 CPU: i5 5200U RAM: 6GB Boot Config:...
  5. Upgrade windows mobile 1607 to 1803

Upgrade windows mobile 1607 to 1803: Hello, I have microssoft lumia 535. It has os version 1607 and os build 10.0.14393.2551. I observed that I did not receive any update i November or yet in December. I want to ask if I will receive new updates or not? If not, then how can I upgrade 1607 to 1803?? Is there...
  6. What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade: [ATTACH] When it comes to Windows OS, Update and Upgrade terms may be confusing to some. Every time Microsoft rolls out a set of new features, many of us think its an upgrade while it could have been an update only. [...] This post What is the difference between Windows...
  7. Can no longer send and receive messages on Mail after upgrade to Windows 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer send and receive messages on Mail after upgrade to Windows 1809: I upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1809 but now I find that, although I am connected to the internet, no longer outgoing messages go out or new mail is received on the built-in Mail program. (I have several outlook.com accounts and previously there was no problem). When I...
  8. PC upgraded from Win 7 to WIn 10, and shuts downs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC upgraded from Win 7 to WIn 10, and shuts downs: I volunteer at a retirement community and help the residents with their computers. One lady has a Toshiba Satellite L675-S7018 laptop which came with Windows 7 several years ago. SHe was having several problems (including two viruses) so I did a clean install of Windows 10...
  9. What ports do the forced upgrades use?

What ports do the forced upgrades use?: Microsoft uses ports to send updates through to it's devices. MS Win 10 devices use ports to send data back to MS to continue building our Microsoft's User Profile (MUP). The Question: Which ports and/or domains (IP #s would be great) do they use to force their updates?...
  10. windows 10 home to pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 home to pro upgrade: hi I tried upgrading using the default key before changing to a valid key. but it seeps that I keep hitting 80070057 error I have tried dism, sfc scannow, update troubleshoot etc etc. up to no avail... "Something interrupted our troubleshooting.Make sure that you're...