Windows 10: upgraded to win 10

Discus and support upgraded to win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install 10688 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jtwulf Win User

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update
    its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install

:)

jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

upgraded to win 10

1. upgraded to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded

2. Printer drivers won't install after Windows 10 upgrade Home version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer drivers won't install after Windows 10 upgrade Home version: I have 3 devices that won't work after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. HP LaserJet P2035, Cannon MX372 and Neat scanner. I've tried the following troubleshooting advice. Windows update to install updated drivers Downloading Windows 10 drivers from manufacturers...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade crashed my computer: I just purchased for $139.58 and downloaded windows 10 for my computer and it has crashed it giving me a black screen. I have done everything i can to try to update drivers and update BIOS. My old OS is gone along with all data because I wanted to start fresh. Now nothing...
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: We have Windows 10 Pro Corporate Volume License recently and would like to upgrade some current Windows 10 Home users to Windows 10 Pro. We tried to enter the Windows 10 VL product key to upgrade but it fails to work. Please kindly suggest a convenient way for us to...
  5. Screen freezes after Windows 10 upgrading to 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen freezes after Windows 10 upgrading to 1809: The screen freezes and clicking the cursor anywhere on the screen is invalid.Sometimes right-clicking the cursor in the taskbar is valid, but I can't click on any item in the list.If this happens while I'm using the browser(all browser), the page content won't be affected....
  6. Can Microsoft prompt a warning when someone upgrading his system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Microsoft prompt a warning when someone upgrading his system?: Hello, I have a lower version software, it would have some problem after upgrading the system to a higher version (for example, upgrade windows 10 from build 1803 to build 1809). Is it possible that MicroSoft check my software version in the upgrading installer to warn that...
  7. Cannot Quickprint a pdf file in Outlook after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Quickprint a pdf file in Outlook after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi I am having problems with 'Quick printing' a pdf file received in an email in Outlook. Every time I select Quick print I get asked which program I would like to open the file with. I select Adobe Acrobat Reader and tick the box 'Always use this app to open pdf files'....
  8. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...: Hello, I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store. When computer rebooted, Windows is telling me to activate, and on the activate screen Windows is trying to activate Windows 10 Enterprise??? I have no...
  9. error 0x80004005 - 0x100A windows 10 upgrading from 1803 to 1809 using Windows 10 update...

error 0x80004005 - 0x100A windows 10 upgrading from 1803 to 1809 using Windows 10 update...: I have disable virus and other security I have run troubleshooter what is the cause of the 0x100A part of the error, other than it fails on first reboot...
  10. How do i upgrade my ram for free

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i upgrade my ram for free: like i can convert my hard space to ram i have 200gb of hard space or like i program that can help me boost my ram i have 2gb of ram becouse i need to play video games...