upgraded to win 10

Discus and support upgraded to win 10 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install 10688 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jtwulf Win User

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to windows 10 went smooth other then NVidia driver needed update
    its seems to be running smooth should I do clean install

:)

jtwulf, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Win 8 to 10 Win User

Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Win 8 to 10 Win User
    Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

upgraded to win 10

upgraded to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded win

1. Upgrade to Win 10 error without error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Win 10 error without error code: Hello! I hope I am posting in the right forum. I am currently using Win10 ver 1703 and I would like to upgrade to ver 1803. I have downloaded the ISO through Media Creation Tool, and run the setup file from the mounted image. I already tried installing a few times before,...
  2. Can I stop the 1803 upgrade with win 10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I stop the 1803 upgrade with win 10 home?: Hello, I was referred here by some wonderful folks on the sonar forums. I am hoping to just do my work and stop worrying about my pc and windows updates. I have win 10 home, it is a brand new Dell XP (or something like that) I just got in Jan. Will this answer work from...
  3. Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro

Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro: Windows 10 Media-creation tool downloads and runs up until the point where it puts out a message that there is a problem with the Windows 7 product key. (sorry, I don't have the exact text at the moment) This Windows 7 Pro 64 is an unquestionably legal oem installed OS and...
  4. Since Win 1803 upgrade: A bluescreen every other day... :-(

Since Win 1803 upgrade: A bluescreen every other day... :-(: Of course I can't tell whether it really has to do with the recent Windows 1803 upgrade but exactly since then (i.e. since about 3 weeks) I experience a bluescreen about every other day. The explanation mumbles something about some "IRQ less or equal"... (or similar). I...
  5. Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails.

Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails.: It is Windows Home Premium 32 bit. The HDD has 285 GB free. I'm trying to upgrade online with the Media Creator. It gets all the way through and installs Win 10, then reboots and starts "Working on Updates" At 7% it reboots and goes back to Win 7. 111708
  6. my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade: The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the...
  7. I have Win 7 on my PC and Turn Off All Updates -> Upgrade Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Win 7 on my PC and Turn Off All Updates -> Upgrade Win 10: Hi guys, I need your help, I have Win 7 PC and I turn Off Windows Updates, so it never Upgrade to Windows 10 at all before. Now I decided to Install Window 10 on this Win 7 PC, so if I Install Win 10 on this PC can I get Free of cost Windows 10 Genuine and activated Life...