Windows 10: Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost...

Discus and support Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a free upgrade to Windows 10 back when it was first made available and now after using it for almost a couple of years there is an activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hassan janjua, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost...

I had a free upgrade to Windows 10 back when it was first made available and now after using it for almost a couple of years there is an activate windows error out of the blue, I made no hardware change as well. I tried the troubleshooter but the following error occurred. Any solutions?

Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost... f668c499-e913-48bd-a336-619f8dace04e?upload=true.png

:)

hassan janjua, Jul 9, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost...

1. Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Activate errors

2. windows 10 not activated after upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 not activated after upgrade: I recently installed Windows 10 on my surface pro 3. The device had been sitting in a drawer since 2015, thought I could make use of it again. I upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 pro, as I much prefer Windows 10. It is now telling me my OS is not activated. Are you able to...
  3. windows 10 not activated after upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 not activated after upgrade: I recently installed Windows 10 on my surface pro 3. The device had been sitting in a drawer since 2015, thought I could make use of it again. I upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 pro, as I much prefer Windows 10. It is now telling me my OS is not activated. Are you able to...
  4. WIndows 10 activation after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 activation after upgrade: I have an older dell computer that had windows 8.1. When upgrading from 8.1 to 10 the upgrade would fail when almost finished every time I tried. I got it to install by reformatting the drive and installing windows 10, however when it is installed now, it is not activated....
  5. Windows needs to activate all of the sudden.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows needs to activate all of the sudden.: 3 years ago I bought a 3rd party pre built pc and it was running fine. yesterday I put in a new motherboard and now it is asking for me to activate windows and I don't have a product key. What should I do?...
  6. All of a sudden, my Windows 10 education is not activated

All of a sudden, my Windows 10 education is not activated: I bought my laptop through my school, so I don't know how they installed windows on it. I've had it for 5 years and all of a sudden I started receiving very frequent notifications that Windows isn't activated. I've now got a watermark telling me to activate Windows. I found...
  7. Problems using almost almost all windows related software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems using almost almost all windows related software: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my pc not allowing me to open or access anything like Microsoft Store, Photos, One Drive, or anything like that. I noticed When I go to my account setting it says verify identity, but if I click verify a grey screen pops up and flickers...
  8. Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55): My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10 Pro in the device list of my Microsoft account. Suddenly I found that my Windows is now not activated with error code:...
  9. Windows 10: Sudden activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10: Sudden activation Error: Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, today I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the trouble shooter tells me that I I have a Win10 HOME licence (which is a false statement). Looking at my MS account online it clearly...
  10. MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10: A Microsoft tech upgraded me to Windows 10 after I went back to win 7 ( long story ) but now all of a sudden my Outlook 2010 is keeping the main window as always on top so while working on a email if I click anywhere I lose the email and outlook stays on top how can I turn...