Windows 10: Upgraded to windows 10 and need to sync my yahoo mail to live

Discus and support Upgraded to windows 10 and need to sync my yahoo mail to live in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 10. My email is a frontier.com through yahoo. How do I sync this to live mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PamJBH, Jan 14, 2020.

1. PamJBH Win User

Upgraded to windows 10 and need to sync my yahoo mail to live

I just upgraded to windows 10. My email is a frontier.com through yahoo. How do I sync this to live mail

:)

PamJBH, Jan 14, 2020

2. yahoo mail

Hi,

This issue refers to email settings and email server issues. Now, in order for you to successfully sync your email, we suggest that you follow the helpful steps from this article:
    I can't sync my Yahoo! account with Mail for Windows 10.

Should you have other queries and concerns, just send us a reply.

Marque Lor, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Yahoo Mail Contacts not syncing

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Your Yahoo mail contacts should automatically sync with People app, as it’s not working
    I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Upgraded to windows 10 and need to sync my yahoo mail to live

windows 10 upgrade yahoo mail will not sync ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you follow the suggestions by Sherron Thomas on July 30, 2015 regarding yahoo mail not syncing.

Windows 10 Mail app not syncing

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to windows 10 and need to sync my yahoo mail to live

1. Upgraded to windows 10 and need to sync my yahoo mail to live - Similar Threads - Upgraded need sync

2. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  3. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  5. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  6. Yahoo mail not working with Windows Live

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail not working with Windows Live: Yahoo mail no longer works via Windows Live I have Yahoo mail set up elsewhere and it works. All settings via Window Live are correct Using IMAP Aware of a recent update from Microsoft that caused a bug with IMAP is some respects so is that the case here....
  7. Using Windows Live Mail to access Yahoo Mail

Using Windows Live Mail to access Yahoo Mail: I received an email from Yahoo on 25 August titled Important security notice about your Yahoo account. This informed me that I had to take some action before 20 October 2020 to continue to use a third party application to access my Yahoo email account. As I use Windows...
  8. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  9. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  10. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 yahoo sync error