Windows 10: upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver

Discus and support upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having an issue since I upgraded to windows 10 with my Surface Pro 5. System update is not finding all the drivers for the surface. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BMBaisch74, May 4, 2020.

1. upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver

I'm having an issue since I upgraded to windows 10 with my Surface Pro 5. System update is not finding all the drivers for the surface. Does anyone have any tips?

upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver 55ca3ba3-6341-4285-8489-5745cd10a2a8?upload=true.jpg

:)

BMBaisch74, May 4, 2020

2. Surface Pro 3 won't upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

The issue might have caused due to outdated drivers or missing update etc.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

• Do you get any error message while performing the task stated above?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Meanwhile I would suggest you to upgrade to windows 10 using an ISO file and see It Upgrades.

Please refer to the article below by Andre Da Costa to install windows 10 using an ISO file:

How to: Upgrade from Previous Versions of Windows Using Windows 10 ISO file

I would suggest you to refer to the article below for more information:

Surface Pro 3 won't upgrade to Windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, May 4, 2020
Thema:

upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver

1. upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver - Similar Threads - upgraded Surface pro

2. Windows upgrade on Surface 5?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows upgrade on Surface 5?: i have a book 2 and was going to purchase a Surface 5 with 8gig of RAM. I asked at Best Buy what happens when the new Windows comes out in 2024, will I be able to upgrade? He told me I would need 16 gigs more than likely for the upgrade. Is that true?...
  3. Windows upgrade on Surface 5?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows upgrade on Surface 5?: i have a book 2 and was going to purchase a Surface 5 with 8gig of RAM. I asked at Best Buy what happens when the new Windows comes out in 2024, will I be able to upgrade? He told me I would need 16 gigs more than likely for the upgrade. Is that true?...
  4. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  5. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  6. New Surface Pro 5 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - March 12

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 5 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - March 12: Improvements and fixes in the update March 2021 updates March 12 release The following updates are available for Surface Pro 5th Gen devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update...
  7. New Surface Pro 5 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - December 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 5 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - December 3: Improvements and fixes in the update December 2020 updates December 03 release The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 5 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and...
  8. New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5 Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5 Surface: Improvements and fixes in the update November 2019 updates November 5 release The following updates are available for Surface Pro X devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Microsoft Corporation –...
  9. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...
  10. Windows 10 Wont load at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Wont load at all.: I built my PC around 2 years ago, and it was working fine until a few days ago, it crashed after updating drivers and when I tired to boot, it would load fine until the Windows logo, then it crashed with a kmode_exception_not_handled error, I tried a couple more times, hoping...