Windows 10: upgraded to windows 10 but i think i was on guest account

Discus and support upgraded to windows 10 but i think i was on guest account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think when I upgraded from window 7 to windows 10 pro,i was on guest account and didn't know,i didn't have a password on it so when I upgraded it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by patriciasordiff, Nov 17, 2019.

1. upgraded to windows 10 but i think i was on guest account

I think when I upgraded from window 7 to windows 10 pro,i was on guest account and didn't know,i didn't have a password on it so when I upgraded it didn't have to ask for password and I never realized it was not on administators account,so when it was done upgrading,i could not even get off guest account unless I shut off computer until I realized I didn't need a password when they told me to add one,well what I really need help with is how to delete the guest account,i do not need it,can anyone help me please? thank you

:)

patriciasordiff, Nov 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Guest Account

Did not work for me.

Sharon Croft, Nov 17, 2019
  3. RawanS139 Win User
    Windows 10 - Guest Account

I have the same problem, but the solution you proposed didn't work.

RawanS139, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

upgraded to windows 10 but i think i was on guest account

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

upgraded to windows 10 but i think i was on guest account

1. upgraded to windows 10 but i think i was on guest account - Similar Threads - upgraded was guest

2. I want to Change to Guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to Change to Guest account: I signed my Microsoft account in my company’s accident. I signed out so it became the Local account and when I turn on the computer it still have my profile picture. I decided to change to Guest account but I don’t know how to do that. Hope someone read this article and help...
  3. Guest Account Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest Account Windows 10: how do I add a guest account on Windows 10 for guests to use my computer without accessing my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-account-windows-10/b96ca412-5111-49e1-9818-cbe2a6ca544d
  4. Guest account in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guest account in Windows 10: How can I activate the Guest account in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-account-in-windows-10/62b6d407-430d-4640-868f-26688e2aad99"
  5. Guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest account: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  6. i think upgrade is a mistake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i think upgrade is a mistake: So i've using older version of windows 10 Pro (maybe about 2017-2018 build) last week,before i upgrade (clean-reinstall),all things works fine. the reason for me to update is to see GPU Utilization only on 1709 ,but i think newer windows version was better (1903). but...
  7. How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10?

How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10?: I noticed I suddenly have a guest account on my Nextbook flexx 10. From everything I've seen here, I'm not supposed to be able to have one in Windows 10. Have I been hacked? How do I get rid of it?...
  8. can I add a guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I add a guest account: I would like to add a guest account like I could do with windows 7 rather that an account for each person that wants to use my computer is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-a-guest-account/95dec857-fbf7-4ce9-9bad-c2cdef43591f
  9. Guest account

Guest account: I asked this before but was unable to view any replies. My friend has a small business. He allows patrons to use his computer. Someone goes into settings and turns off the security and updates. How do I make an admin account for him with a password, and then make an open...
  10. Add Guest Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Guest Account in Windows 10: How to: Add Guest Account in Windows 10 How to Add a Guest Account in Windows 10 A guest account is a local account for users who don't have a permanent account on your PC or domain. It allows people (guest/visitor) to use your PC without having access to your personal...