Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded my Windows 10 Home license to Windows 10 Education which I acquired via my university. I linked my Personal Microsoft Account with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ephixi4, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ephixi4 Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

Hi,

I upgraded my Windows 10 Home license to Windows 10 Education which I acquired via my university.

I linked my Personal Microsoft Account with my PC on which the Education license is activated.

Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I... fa7790ad-219e-42f5-b1f8-cf01aa6ad5e5?upload=true.png

Will the license still be active after I graduate or switch schools?

Does this mean the license is now connected with my personal account?

Thank you,

-Jay

:)

Ephixi4, Mar 24, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Mar 24, 2020
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

windows 10 pro to windows education then activation expires

We have a windows 10 pro in our pc, then after an automatic update it was upgraded to windows education and a pop up says that our windows license is about to expire, so we activate it again using windows 10 pro activation key, then the windows edition
    goes back to Windows 10 pro but is not activated, It says cant activate because we dont have a digital license or product key. Error code:0xC004C003. We follow some trouble shooting steps in command promt but still same result. We have a CD and COA sticker.

Emberprints, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Education license

2. I am using my old windows education key from uni ,since i got a new computer , it isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using my old windows education key from uni ,since i got a new computer , it isnt working: Hi , I am using my old windows education key from uni ,since i got a new computer , it isnt working.currently i have win 11and im trying to activate it but it gives the error 0x803fa067any help would be appreciated thank you...
  3. I am using my old windows education key from uni ,since i got a new computer , it isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using my old windows education key from uni ,since i got a new computer , it isnt working: Hi , I am using my old windows education key from uni ,since i got a new computer , it isnt working.currently i have win 11and im trying to activate it but it gives the error 0x803fa067any help would be appreciated thank you...
  4. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education expired.: I have an HP 250G7 laptop and it had Windows 10 Education pre-installed. A few months ago an error started showing every time I turn on the device saying "Your Windows License will expire soon". I did not really paid attention to it as I thought of it as some type of error....
  5. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education expired.: I have an HP 250G7 laptop and it had Windows 10 Education pre-installed. A few months ago an error started showing every time I turn on the device saying "Your Windows License will expire soon". I did not really paid attention to it as I thought of it as some type of error....
  6. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 10 Education license will expire soon, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education license will expire soon, what should I do?: I'm not very tech-savvy, so I don't know what to do. I keep getting a pop-up that says my license will expire soon. The computer i'm using is a school computer that I was allowed to keep after graduating. Should I buy a new license? And how does one buy a new license? Any...
  8. I got the Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got the Windows 10 upgrade: My computer has never been the same since my windows 10 upgrade. None of the drivers work, the computer tells me I do not have windows 10 Upgrade and asking me to purchase it again! What is going on here?...
  9. My windows 10 license is expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 license is expiring: A few weeks ago, I started getting messages from the windows (or you could say my laptop) that my windows 10 license will be expiring soon. I upgraded from windows 8 for free, so i dont have a product key which meant that i needed a digital license. Problem is, my computer...
  10. What happens to my old license key after i upgraded to Windows 10 Education Edition from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens to my old license key after i upgraded to Windows 10 Education Edition from...: Subject is explaining enough but besides that can i use my Windows 10 Pro License Key on another computer at the same time? I'll perform the upgrade via entering license key manually. Just incase that matters....