Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded my Windows 10 Home license to Windows 10 Education which I acquired via my university. I linked my Personal Microsoft Account with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ephixi4, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ephixi4 Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

Hi,

I upgraded my Windows 10 Home license to Windows 10 Education which I acquired via my university.

I linked my Personal Microsoft Account with my PC on which the Education license is activated.

Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I... fa7790ad-219e-42f5-b1f8-cf01aa6ad5e5?upload=true.png

Will the license still be active after I graduate or switch schools?

Does this mean the license is now connected with my personal account?

Thank you,

-Jay

:)

Ephixi4, Mar 24, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Mar 24, 2020
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

windows 10 pro to windows education then activation expires

We have a windows 10 pro in our pc, then after an automatic update it was upgraded to windows education and a pop up says that our windows license is about to expire, so we activate it again using windows 10 pro activation key, then the windows edition
    goes back to Windows 10 pro but is not activated, It says cant activate because we dont have a digital license or product key. Error code:0xC004C003. We follow some trouble shooting steps in command promt but still same result. We have a CD and COA sticker.

Emberprints, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I...

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Education license

2. Windows 10 License Expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License Expiring: It says my Windows License is about to expire, so me not knowing what to do, I bought a new key for it and it didn't work either. I'm stuck, i can't locate my key and i don't know what to do. Microsoft Support doesn't help because it's just a robot and i don't know what else...
  3. Windows 10 Education License!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education License!: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Education on my laptop. And I've bought new PC and there was another Windows 10 Product. On that windows 10, I can't upgrade to Windows 10 Edu using my license. It notice me kinda "it's already use on another device." How can I upgrade? can't...
  4. Windows 10 Education License

Windows 10 Education License: I have installed Windows 10 Education when I was studied in my university. Can I still use it when I graduated from my university? and is it legal? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-license/c55dea88-1a53-45c3-8f50-39138a49906e"
  5. I got the Windows 10 upgrade

I got the Windows 10 upgrade: My computer has never been the same since my windows 10 upgrade. None of the drivers work, the computer tells me I do not have windows 10 Upgrade and asking me to purchase it again! What is going on here?...
  6. My windows 10 license is expiring

My windows 10 license is expiring: A few weeks ago, I started getting messages from the windows (or you could say my laptop) that my windows 10 license will be expiring soon. I upgraded from windows 8 for free, so i dont have a product key which meant that i needed a digital license. Problem is, my computer...
  7. I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the...

I need to download the installation setup for my Windows 10 Education, which expired on the...: My University had a deal with some portal called ELMS to give all students a licence for Microsoft 10 Education, as long as they are students. I need to install the system again with my licence, which I previously purchased as a student in 2017, but the download link for the...
  8. My Windows Licence Got Expired

My Windows Licence Got Expired: I Bought A New PC Almost A Year Ago. After Some Months Messages Started To Pop Out Displaying That Your Windows License Will Expire Soon. When I Go To Settings, Nothing Happened. Here is the screenshot of when I Try to Activate windows in settings With The Error Code...
  9. my Windows license is expiring soon.

my Windows license is expiring soon.: I found my product key but when I changed the key in settings I got an error saying that I have to be connected to the organization service to activate. But the computers that I was connected to on a wifi network no longer exist....
  10. What happens to my old license key after i upgraded to Windows 10 Education Edition from...

What happens to my old license key after i upgraded to Windows 10 Education Edition from...: Subject is explaining enough but besides that can i use my Windows 10 Pro License Key on another computer at the same time? I'll perform the upgrade via entering license key manually. Just incase that matters....