Windows 10: upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized

Discus and support upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just upgraded my windows to 10 Pro and now my Microsoft Licenses are not recognized. Please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlbertKang2, Jun 28, 2020.

1. upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized

I just upgraded my windows to 10 Pro and now my Microsoft Licenses are not recognized. Please help?

:)

AlbertKang2, Jun 28, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Jun 29, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized

1. upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized - Similar Threads - upgraded pro Microsoft

2. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  3. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  4. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro upgrade license

Windows 10 Pro upgrade license: I just bought a new computer with an OEM license for Windows 10 Home, and 'm planning to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using the $99 upgrade in Windows Store. After I upgrade, will the new Windows 10 Pro license be an OEM license tied to the motherboard or a retail license tied...
  6. Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer: I have tried 5 different fixes to get one windows ten pro computer to be visible on the network. My windows ten pro see's itself a laptop with windows ten but not the main computer I need to have some files available from it. These two computers are on a windstream router...
  7. Microsoft Office and Windows License

Microsoft Office and Windows License: Dear Microsoft Team I am Makara from Cambodia, I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how to purchase! so please help me and show me how can i do it? Best Regards, Makara John...
  8. Windows 10 PRO and Office License

Windows 10 PRO and Office License: Hi I had a widows 10 OEM license when I bought my laptop, then when I went to university. They formatted my laptop and loaded windows 10 pro along with Office on it. After I graduate, If I want to buy a new laptop, is there any way to migrate these licenses to the new...
  9. Windows 10 pro and office license

Windows 10 pro and office license: Hello. I'm seeing several websites that are offering windows and office licenses like this one Are legal those licenses? Are they linked to computer motherboard? I'm trying to buy a amd ryzen 3900x which will make me change motherboard, is there any license not costing...
  10. Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing

Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing: 1. I do not have the physical license (sticker or box) of MS Windows or MS Office, but the product can be activated. These products were installed by other people long time ago, the original physical licenses are considered as lost, is this still considered as legal?...