Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home using Windows Store yesterday. But my Windows has become Windows 10 Enterprise and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AtsushiKoge, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Hello,
    I have purchased and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home using Windows Store yesterday.
    But my Windows has become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing by 0xC004F211.
    What should I do?

:)

AtsushiKoge, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 27, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing - Similar Threads - Upgraded Pro become

2. Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise...: I recently had to perform a factory restore on my system which too the OS back to Win10 Home 1803. after performing the restore, I updated my OS to 20H1 Home using Windows update. then i went and downloaded and installed the 21H1 enablement package. My system should have been...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213: I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 that I purchased new from Dell a number of years ago. It came with Windows 8 Home. When Microsoft offered the free upgrade to Windows 10 Home, I got it. There were no issues installing and activating it and it has worked fine for years. Yesterday I...
  4. Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated

Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated: I decided to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Bought it through the Microsoft Store, pressed the upgrade button. Says it failed. Try a few more times, nope. Follow Troubleshooting for the windows store, nothing. Come home from work today to find that my PC had...
  5. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Pro resulted in Enterprise being installed. Activation fails

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Pro resulted in Enterprise being installed. Activation fails: My name is Rolf Jacobs *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am logged into my Fridays Microsoft account using his name *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am trying to set up Milt's new Laptop for testing. Costco HP with Windows HOME He purchased...
  6. Failed Upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed Upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise: I'm seeking help regarding the upgrades we have attempted at my company. We are trying to take Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Enterprise. We are using a WDS VBA script not created by me to start the upgrade. Roughly 1 out of 5 has worked. The others have all attempted...
  7. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?: This is the second time in a row where I've upgraded a PC from Windows 10 Home to Pro via the Microsoft Store on the machine. However, upon restarting I get the message that shows that Windows isn't activated and in the computer properties it shows that the machine is now...
  8. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...
  9. Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.

Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.: So today when I woke up, my activated Windows 10 Pro became UNACTIVATED Windows 10 Enterprise. Before my windows 10 pro is like this(image below) NOTE: Not my image but this is the same as mine. [ATTACH] Now I have this: [ATTACH] What to do with this? Please...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier. Prior to Windows 10, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pro become enterprise