Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store. When computer rebooted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rjdnycfc, Feb 14, 2019.

1. rjdnycfc Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

Hello,

I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10.

I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store.

When computer rebooted, Windows is telling me to activate, and on the activate screen Windows is trying to activate Windows 10 Enterprise???

I have no produce keys to enter???

Called (800) 642 7676 number twice, got nowhere.

:)

rjdnycfc, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Feb 14, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Pro MicroSoft

2. Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...: Hi,I bought Windows 10 Pro from the official Microsoft Store on the 8th July 2021. This morning I have turned my PC on and I am getting an 'Activate Windows' message. Upon pressing 'Troubleshoot' I get the message:'We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure that you're...
  3. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store: Hi, I brought the Windows 10 Pro off the Microsoft store, after buying to upgrade nothing happened, after restart my Windows now tells me it is no longer activated and to go to activate Windows, troubleshooting does nothing, signing in and out does nothing, restarting again...
  5. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated: Hi All, Hoping someone is able to help me with this issue as it's driving up the wall. About a month ago windows would keep saying the build was expiring soon and i needed to upgrade, to upgrade it said i needed to purchase windows 10 pro which i did through the store....
  6. Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate

Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate: Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store App on my computer as I need to be able to use Hyper V. It charged me for the purchase, did a download/install, sent a confirmation email to me. However, now it says I have Windows 10 Enterprise, and explains...
  7. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated: Bought this HP computer at Costco last year. It came with Windows 10 Home. I need encryption so I paid Microsoft $99 to upgrade to Pro so I could have BitLocker. After the upgrade, I now have the "Activate Windows" watermark. The activate page in settings is showing error...
  8. Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...

Bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store, now stuck with "Activate Windows"...: I bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store yesterday. Since installing it and rebooting my machine, I am now stuck with the "Activate Windows" watermark. Things I've tried after consulting the documentation: Dead end #1: if I open the Windows Store...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10 after Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from store

Unable to activate Windows 10 after Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from store: hello , i bought and upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 10 from the store. after installing , it is asking to activate windows . please help me in resolving this issue ***Modified the title from Activate windows issue***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i upgraded to wndows 10 pro now coputor says running a windows home product key unable to activate

2. upgraded windows version through microsoft store cant activate

3. i upgraded to windows 10 pro through the microsoft store but it is now telling me it isnt genuine!!!! why?

4. upgraded to windows 10 pro and will not activate,
  5. upgraded windows home to pro 10 on store and now i cant activate