Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro however for some reason it's trying to activate itself as Windows 10 Enterprise. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RuizuKun_Dev, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate

I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro however for some reason it's trying to activate itself as Windows 10 Enterprise.

I have bought this upgrade from Microsoft Store, when I go into order history it is marked as completed but when I try to click for more details I get this error

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate 8a45bc2f-70d9-4064-908e-65dfbe7630da?upload=true.png

I tried using Contact us but it's dysfunctional

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate 95c91f40-5a1f-4ed7-a39f-1ed4813a78a9?upload=true.png

I also tried trouble shooting
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate 968e69f4-390a-433c-8574-f293b4e06958?upload=true.png

I just bought this new laptop, it's been with me for less than a week, so hardware isn't an issue

I have no clue what to do, please help it's driving me nuts

:)

RuizuKun_Dev, Oct 4, 2020

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

This is what I used

"

Follow these steps to upgrade from Windows 10 Home if you have a Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8.1 Pro, or Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security
      > Activation.
    • Select Change product key, and then enter this 25-character default product key:

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

Important

This default product key will upgrade your device to Windows 10 Pro, but won't activate it.

• Select Next to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
    • After your device is upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, you'll need to activate Windows. Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Change product key, and then enter your 25-character Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8.1 Pro, or Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key.
    • Select Next to activate Windows 10 Pro.
    "

GrahameBarclay, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

CéciliaVan Velthoven Nguiamougnougou, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate - Similar Threads - Upgraded Pro product

2. Can't activate product key after Motherboard upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate product key after Motherboard upgrade.: So I have this issue, I have a system with an HDD and SSD. I used to run windows on the HDD but yesterday I also installed it on my SSD so I run 2 systems, this all worked fine, the product key worked. Then today I upgraded my Motherboard and CPU, but now Windows asked me to...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate: Hi!I'm currently in the process of setting up my new laptop. This laptop comes with Windows 10 Home edition installed onto it out of the box, however I replaced the included nvme with my own two and went ahead and installed Windows 10 Pro N - an edition I use whenever I...
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.: Hi, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. When I clicked to upgrade to Pro it gave me an error. I know the payment went through because my card was charged and it says I bought it on my Microsoft account page. I did not receive an email when I bought it...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Can't Find Product Key

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Can't Find Product Key: Trying to get access to my MS Windows 10 Pro key. Bought via store upgrade. Please do not send a link telling me to look in order history, continue to read instead. My order history order doesn't have any key information. There is also literally a dead link on my order...
  6. windows 10 pro activation product key

windows 10 pro activation product key: I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in it says it is incorrect with error code Oxc004f050....
  7. Win 10 home upgrade to pro but went enterprise - cant activate, no product key received

Win 10 home upgrade to pro but went enterprise - cant activate, no product key received: Hi, I just upgraded my Win10 Home to Pro. However, after the PC restarted, my win version says it's Enterprise. I did not receive a product key only a confirmation about the payment in my email. What should I do next? Please help. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Regards...
  8. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro...
  9. Can't upgrade to an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro with product key

Can't upgrade to an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro with product key: Scenario: Bought Win10 Home OEM for new computer build. Installed it and all of my requisite 3rd party software. Then find out that Home 10 does not allow RDP connections. *cry Buy 10 Pro OEM for $128 (rather than pay $99 for an upgrade through the Windows store so I have a...
  10. Can't Upgrade to PRO / Can't Get Past "Product Key" Window

Can't Upgrade to PRO / Can't Get Past "Product Key" Window: Hi, I am trying to upgrade GENUINE Windows 8.1 PRO x64 to Windows 10 Pro x64 from the ISO I made from the Microsoft RTM files. I am upgrading from within the 8.1 OS and choosing the option to keep "nothing" of my settings and personal files. I have two problems. The...