Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Yesterday I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store upgrading from Windows 10 S & received confirmation email showing that is what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichelleRudd, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise

Yesterday I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store upgrading from Windows 10 S & received confirmation email showing that is what I purchased. My laptop now shows I have Windows 10 Enterprise & is telling me it is not activated. When I run the troubleshooter it tells me they can't activate my copy of Windows. Please help!

:)

MichelleRudd, Apr 1, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Apr 1, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Upgraded Pro received

2. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?: Hello, I bought free-dos laptop and finally I installed Windows 10 home version.not genuine licenseNow I am going to certify through Windows 10 Pro product key but I already installed Windows 10 home, and I only have Windows 10 Pro product key. As I know, it is unable to...
  3. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?: Hello, I bought free-dos laptop and finally I installed Windows 10 home version.not genuine licenseNow I am going to certify through Windows 10 Pro product key but I already installed Windows 10 home, and I only have Windows 10 Pro product key. As I know, it is unable to...
  4. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy

Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy: I bought a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 but then had problems with it so I bought a genuine version but I can't change the product key from the non-genuine to the newly bought genuine copy. I tried uninstalling the non-genuine product key by "slmgr -upk" in command prompt...
  6. Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows

Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows: so I have non-genuine windows if I upgrade to genuine windows will I keep all my old files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-non-genuine-windows-to-genuine/c39c0ba5-d93b-44cc-898e-63e683dcb99c
  7. Windows 10 Non-Genuine Fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Non-Genuine Fix: Swapping a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro to a genuine copy of Windows 10 home. I purchased this PC second hand without knowing it was non-genuine. I am trying to remedy this. Windows is saying it cannot activate on this device because it can't connect to my...
  8. Updating to Genuine Windows 10 Personal Use from Non-Genuine Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating to Genuine Windows 10 Personal Use from Non-Genuine Windows 10 Pro: I purhcased a computer of someone and discovered that windows is not genuine. I am attemping to upgrade to the genuine version so I have full access to my PC and can rename it etc. as it is still under the last person's name, however it is not as simple as purchasing a...
  9. I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.

I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.: I pruchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise. How can I replace the Enterprise edition with the Pro edition I Purchased? Enterprise edition will not activate. I requested upgrade through settings - windows update & security. Here are the...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier. Prior to Windows 10, the...