Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, Hoping someone is able to help me with this issue as it's driving up the wall. About a month ago windows would keep saying the build was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bryce Lazdins, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

Hi All,

Hoping someone is able to help me with this issue as it's driving up the wall.

About a month ago windows would keep saying the build was expiring soon and i needed to upgrade, to upgrade it said i needed to purchase windows 10 pro which i did through the store. After the purchase a whole bunch of updates were installed and the "Your build is expiring soon" window stopped appearing - great i thought.

Until about 2 days later a watermark appeared saying "Activate Windows" which confused me as i just had done the upgrade. I've tried searching & troubleshooting all the solutions but to no avail. I realise that this upgrade should have included a digital key but for some reason it has broken and now i'm left here.

I've ensured that the stores account & sign in account are the same, logged in and out multiple times & completed all updatesa and now i'm stuck.

Any help would be greatful.

Cheers,

Bryce

:)

Bryce Lazdins, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Aug 19, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 19, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated - Similar Threads - Upgraded Pro Store

2. I Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade but Always Fails and now shows Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade but Always Fails and now shows Windows is not activated: Hello, I made the following steps: I bought new laptop with Windows Home and wanted to upgrade to Windows Pro, so I clicked on 'Change Key Or Upgrade', then 'Go To Store'. I Purchased Upgrade and It changed after to 'Install'. Installation Always fails with Error Code...
  3. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store: Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can...
  4. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  5. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  6. Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating

Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating: Hello, I upgraded a new computer to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website, but it's not activating. The edition shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and Activation "Windows is not activated" with error message below "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...
  7. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows

Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows: I have an Asus laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Edition. I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased the Windows 10 Pro Edition Upgrade because, as a developer, I needed some of the Pro features. My operating system is now stuck in a state where it does not think it is...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.: I have recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Y530-151CH with windows 10 Home installed. When visiting the Settings UI there was an advertisement to upgrade (from the Store) to Windows 10 Pro. It had buttons, I pressed the accept and was taken to the Store page for this. It was...
  9. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated: I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home. Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store. when i rebooted today system says not activated. Troubleshooter error is 0x803F7001. Trouble shooter can't fix, please help. Michael...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...