Windows 10: Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input

Discus and support Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is an odd one. I use a Tascam US-1641 audio interface and have done for years. I've recently done a clean install of windows 11, coming from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dudley Andrews, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input

This is an odd one. I use a Tascam US-1641 audio interface and have done for years. I've recently done a clean install of windows 11, coming from windows 7 yes I'm stubborn. I downloaded and installed the windows 10 audio drivers for this device from the vendor's website and all appeared well at first. If I go to:Sound Settings > Speakers Tascam US-1641 and hit "Test", I can hear the test sounds. If I then navigate to Sound Settings > Line in Tascam US-1641 and speak into my microphone that is plugged into the audio interface, I can see the level going up and down in response to my

:)

Dudley Andrews, Nov 29, 2022

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Nov 29, 2022
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input

Input and Output of audio on computer?

Input and Output of audio on computer?

DorothySittler, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input

1. Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input - Similar Threads - Upgraded audio output

2. Audio Input/Output was not working, fixed that issue, but now my Razer Kraken 2019...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Input/Output was not working, fixed that issue, but now my Razer Kraken 2019...: My Audio input and output weren't working, I had to download and reinstall the driver, sound is working again,; now my Razer Kraken headphones/ mic are not working, it's not detected in sounds at all, no files, nothing. I cannot switch to it when it's plugged in, the sound...
  3. Audio Input/Output was not working, fixed that issue, but now my Razer Kraken 2019...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Input/Output was not working, fixed that issue, but now my Razer Kraken 2019...: My Audio input and output weren't working, I had to download and reinstall the driver, sound is working again,; now my Razer Kraken headphones/ mic are not working, it's not detected in sounds at all, no files, nothing. I cannot switch to it when it's plugged in, the sound...
  4. Audio Input/Output was not working, fixed that issue, but now my Razer Kraken 2019...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.: As I've stated in the title, I cannot use my headphones properly. I need to use it as a headphone, or a microphone exclusively for it to work properly. Now, if I disable the sound output and use only input, it works just fine. It picks up my voice, and obviously there is no...
  6. Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to windows 11 and now my audio output will not work at the same time as my input: This is an odd one. I use a Tascam US-1641 audio interface and have done for years. I've recently done a clean install of windows 11, coming from windows 7 yes I'm stubborn. I downloaded and installed the windows 10 audio drivers for this device from the vendor's website and...
  7. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time: Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see the levels moving, so I'm guessing the mic is still working. But all my communication apps Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp are not...
  8. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time: Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see the levels moving, so I'm guessing the mic is still working. But all my communication apps Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp are not...
  9. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

10. Audio input and output won't work at the same time

Audio input and output won't work at the same time: Hi, I've been using an old audio interface for the past couple years without any issues. The interface in question is a Tascam US-122L USB sound interface, mainly used for recording and interacting with my DAW but I also have been using it for voice communication online,...