Windows 10: Upgraded to windows 11 and now my wifi not working

Discus and support Upgraded to windows 11 and now my wifi not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Upgraded my windows 10 to 11 and now my wifi not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ab que, Mar 19, 2023.

1. ab que Win User

Upgraded to windows 11 and now my wifi not working

Upgraded my windows 10 to 11 and now my wifi not working.

:)

ab que, Mar 19, 2023

2. Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Mar 19, 2023
  4. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

1. Upgraded to windows 11 and now my wifi not working - Similar Threads - Upgraded wifi working

2. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now cannot connect to corporate WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11 and now cannot connect to corporate WiFi: Recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now cannot connect to our corporate WiFi network. I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions from the Microsoft Community Forums and other websites, but had no luck resolving the issue. I can connect to our Guest Network and others, but...
  3. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now cannot connect to corporate WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded to Windows 11 and now cannot connect to corporate WiFi: Recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now cannot connect to our corporate WiFi network. I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions from the Microsoft Community Forums and other websites, but had no luck resolving the issue. I can connect to our Guest Network and others, but...
  4. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working: I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and switched to windows 11. Now I can't activate Windows. The original key I used for Windows 10 ain't working. I also linked my win 10 license with my Microsoft account but that doesn't seem to do help either. Is there anything I can...
  5. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working: I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and switched to windows 11. Now I can't activate Windows. The original key I used for Windows 10 ain't working. I also linked my win 10 license with my Microsoft account but that doesn't seem to do help either. Is there anything I can...
  6. Upgraded to windows 11 and now my wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to windows 11 and now my wifi not working: Upgraded my windows 10 to 11 and now my wifi not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-windows-11-and-now-my-wifi-not-working/2a3855b9-d63b-42d7-9cd6-e337ced5d925
  7. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now my Samsung multi-function color laser printer won't work!! I tried to update my printer drivers but it only has update for Windows 10. Does this mean that my printer is not compatible with Windows 11?What can I do? I've got 2 of these printers...
  8. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now my Samsung multi-function color laser printer won't work!! I tried to update my printer drivers but it only has update for Windows 10. Does this mean that my printer is not compatible with Windows 11?What can I do? I've got 2 of these printers...
  9. Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working

Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working: Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps -...
  10. Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working: Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps -...