Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 11 and now my Samsung multi-function color laser printer won't work!! I tried to update my printer drivers but it only has update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donnapar1, Jan 22, 2022.

1. donnapar1 Win User

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

I upgraded to Windows 11 and now my Samsung multi-function color laser printer won't work!! I tried to update my printer drivers but it only has update for Windows 10. Does this mean that my printer is not compatible with Windows 11?What can I do? I've got 2 of these printers and can't afford to get new ones.

:)

donnapar1, Jan 22, 2022

2. Printer wont work since downloading windows 10

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) What is the make and model of the printer?

2) Are you getting any error message when you try to print?

I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager

• Select devices and printers

• Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

1) Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

2) In the left pane click on View all.

3) Select the printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

My Panasonic KX-P1150 printer wont work on Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, but when I tried to use my Panasonic KX-P1150 printer it was not on my list of available printers. I've been looking for drivers for this printer, but the best I could find is Windows 3.1 and I was unable to get it to
    download properly. Any suggestions as to how I can get this printer to work on Windows 10

LylePfeffer, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

1. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work - Similar Threads - Upgraded printer wont

2. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working: I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and switched to windows 11. Now I can't activate Windows. The original key I used for Windows 10 ain't working. I also linked my win 10 license with my Microsoft account but that doesn't seem to do help either. Is there anything I can...
  3. printer not work after upgrade windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer not work after upgrade windows 11: error 0x00000bc4 after upgrade to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-work-after-upgrade-windows-11/91f9f9d2-a6af-4134-9c37-d37707757d14
  4. printer not work after upgrade windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer not work after upgrade windows 11: error 0x00000bc4 after upgrade to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-work-after-upgrade-windows-11/91f9f9d2-a6af-4134-9c37-d37707757d14
  5. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11 and now printer wont work: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now my Samsung multi-function color laser printer won't work!! I tried to update my printer drivers but it only has update for Windows 10. Does this mean that my printer is not compatible with Windows 11?What can I do? I've got 2 of these printers...
  6. Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working: Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps -...
  7. Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working: Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps -...
  8. Printer wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer wont work: I cannot print, print spooler service is not running , everytime I tried to print it is stuck in the print queue. help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-work/67e17a5c-0997-4922-9ed4-c848552dd1ab
  9. Printer now working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer now working: My printer is saying it's offline - it has power and have I have checked the connections and rebooted it a few times. The machine is a Canon MG3650. Can anyone help a non technie please...?...
  10. computer upgraded now printer not working with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer upgraded now printer not working with windows 10: I up graded to windows 10, now my printer Lexmark 1400 is not working, but worked before upgrade. This printer is brand new, just was never opened, and worked fine before upgrade....