Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro. Now my assistant's computer cannot share the printer or any programs that we share. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PageHunter1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work

I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro. Now my assistant's computer cannot share the printer or any programs that we share. I've tried changing settings, but no soap. Any ideas?

:)

PageHunter1, Mar 21, 2020

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Mar 21, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work [​IMG]

Thema:

Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work

1. Upgraded to Windows10 Pro, and now our network won't work - Similar Threads - Upgraded Windows10 Pro

2. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  3. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  4. upgraded to Windows 10 and now Office applications won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgraded to Windows 10 and now Office applications won't work: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now my Office products won't work, Excel, Word and any of the Office products. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this?...
  5. Upgrade Windows10 Home to Pro does not work

Upgrade Windows10 Home to Pro does not work: I purchased a laptop from a friend. Since I did not want Windows 10 Home, I removed the hard drive and install a new one. I purchased Windows 10 Pro and installed it. When I check the SYSTEM, it states Windows Home. I tried to upgrade with the key and it did not work....
  6. I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate: Hello, Today I've upgraded my pre-installed Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I can't activate it, the Activation Settings show error code 0xC004C003: we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key......
  7. Network Connectivity, Windows10 and Printer -- not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Connectivity, Windows10 and Printer -- not working: I have a new computer with Windows 10. Printer, Epson WorkForce 840 is older and is not recognizing or will it allow me to type in updated wifi network connection. I have troubleshooted every which way you can think of. What do you advise?...
  8. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  9. Upgrade Won'T Work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Won'T Work: I had to have a new computer built after my Dell "died". The tech who built it used Windows 10 Home instead of my installation CD for Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. I have a legitimate Windows 10 Pro key but when I try to...
  10. Upgraded and now have no network

Upgraded and now have no network: Upgrading an older computer from 1709 16229.19 to 1803 17134.191. All during the upgrade I was downloading from my Ethernet connection thru my network adapter. When it was finished, I noticed that it no longer has a network connection. (Red X on adapter) Troubleshooting said...