Windows 10: Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

Discus and support Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I up graded to windows 10. And now when I open word it keeps opening in a internet browser and will not work without internet connection? Whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by matildabarnes, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

I up graded to windows 10. And now when I open word it keeps opening in a internet browser and will not work without internet connection?

Whats happened? How can I fix it? I don't want to use it online.

:)

matildabarnes, Nov 22, 2020

2. The Mangal Font in Word is changed with Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you referring to Word app or Office word?
    If it is Word app is suggest you to run the app troubleshooter.

Please try the steps by referring to the link to run App troubleshooter on the computer and check if that helps.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

“What to do if you have problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are referring to Office word. I suggest you to post your query in Microsoft Office forum for better assistance.

Link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release?tab=Threads

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

Source: Rewrite in Word – Say it another way! - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

1. Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed. - Similar Threads - Upgraded windows10 Why

2. word office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    word office: Not working any more. Expired? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-office/1e127659-f543-453a-90b4-79675cafe92d
  3. Windows10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10 upgrade: Hi, I am upgrading my PC to windows10. While upgrading OS administrators and user management will change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-upgrade/d34ff005-ad8d-4c48-ae1e-7a83865a0d4c
  4. Windows10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Upgrade: The windows 10 upgrade gets stuck on 91% completed. Any ideas why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-upgrade/13f71c31-ce82-4a95-a207-4d7709288b4a
  5. All my computer word document has suddenly changed to ReadALoud application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my computer word document has suddenly changed to ReadALoud application: All my word document have suddenly became ReadALoud Application and I could not convert it back to word document. When I tried to send out the files, it is not in .doc instead, It was .lnk is it some kind of virus? help please...
  6. Windows10 upgrade

Windows10 upgrade: Was upgrading from windows 7 Ultimate was at 27% when got a message "dwn.exe - system error" - went on to say buffer overflow. Would not continue the upgrade - actually froze - and had to revert to Windows 7. Any ideas?...
  7. windows10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 upgrade: after updating to windows10 from windows7 Im unable to install audio software. drivers install but no software.idt srs control panel, dtx control panel will not install i had to go back to windows7 now they work...
  8. Why has my profile changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has my profile changed?: I am having a lot of issues with the look and functionality of Windows 10. I've lost my Start menu (when I hit the Windows key it no longer brings up the Start menu, it just shows the desktop); the look of my desktop has changed and when I change between screens the...
  9. upgrade Windows10

upgrade Windows10: Dear all, I've an ASUS Vivotab 400 with OS Windows 8.1. By downloading and running the Windows 10-upgradeassistant it seems all OK. When installation is ready, it has to restart. but restart is still in Windows 8.1. Who knows what to do? thanks, Herman...
  10. Win 10 upgrade has changed all menu font sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 upgrade has changed all menu font sizes: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 110266