Windows 10: Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

Discus and support Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I up graded to windows 10. And now when I open word it keeps opening in a internet browser and will not work without internet connection? Whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by matildabarnes, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

I up graded to windows 10. And now when I open word it keeps opening in a internet browser and will not work without internet connection?

Whats happened? How can I fix it? I don't want to use it online.

:)

matildabarnes, Nov 22, 2020

2. The Mangal Font in Word is changed with Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you referring to Word app or Office word?
    If it is Word app is suggest you to run the app troubleshooter.

Please try the steps by referring to the link to run App troubleshooter on the computer and check if that helps.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

“What to do if you have problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are referring to Office word. I suggest you to post your query in Microsoft Office forum for better assistance.

Link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release?tab=Threads

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

Source: Rewrite in Word – Say it another way! - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed.

1. Upgraded to windows10. Why has office/word all changed. - Similar Threads - Upgraded windows10 Why

2. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  3. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  4. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change Word spellcheck in Office

Change Word spellcheck in Office: How can I remove the spellcheck for words like it's I write its So it doesn't always require a 'Office 2019Old spellcheck, 2003, used to remember changes in a a document, but new spellcheck doesn't, is there any way to get this back?I really miss the old Word spellcheck, from...
  6. Change Word spellcheck in Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Word spellcheck in Office: How can I remove the spellcheck for words like it's I write its So it doesn't always require a 'Office 2019Old spellcheck, 2003, used to remember changes in a a document, but new spellcheck doesn't, is there any way to get this back?I really miss the old Word spellcheck, from...
  7. Change Word spellcheck in Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why are all the Windows10 Virtual Desktops duplicated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are all the Windows10 Virtual Desktops duplicated: When I create several virtual desktops in Windows 10, whatever I do on one virtual desktop is done on all the other desktops. All of the virtual desktops are the same. Why is this occurring? Note: I have already ran SFC....
  9. word office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    word office: Not working any more. Expired? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-office/1e127659-f543-453a-90b4-79675cafe92d
  10. All my computer word document has suddenly changed to ReadALoud application

All my computer word document has suddenly changed to ReadALoud application: All my word document have suddenly became ReadALoud Application and I could not convert it back to word document. When I tried to send out the files, it is not in .doc instead, It was .lnk is it some kind of virus? help please...