Windows 10: Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Discus and support Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all. After reboot if i go to activation it now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marcusbadger1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all.

After reboot if i go to activation it now shows as enterprise and not activated.

The troubleshoot box says it cant find a internet connection.

Also I've looked at my order and i cant see a digital licence only the order no 6296860025.

I've made sure it has the latest updates also.

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate 43966d87-7585-4415-ac55-b224a50562dd?upload=true.jpg

:)

marcusbadger1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 4, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

1. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate - Similar Threads - Upgraded via store

2. Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store: Hello community,I just tried to upgrade my windows 10 Home single language edition to windows 10 pro via microsoft store. I clicked on Install button and the installation was loading to like above 75% and suddenly it showed me error code something but i forget to note that...
  3. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store: I an activated Windows 10 Home machine and I decided to do the upgrade to Pro. Using the upgrade process via the Microsoft Store, I selected the Pro version instead of the Workstation alternative.After clicking the Install button for the Windows 10 Pro upgrade, the...
  4. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade

Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade: Issue faced : I have an Asus G14 that came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via MS Store. When I try upgrading/installing Windows 10 Pro via the store, the upgrade fails with an error code 0x80070005. Post which my laptop loses its original...
  5. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store: I downloaded Win 10 pro from Microsoft Store ... Got help to instore.... But day or so after I lost a drive and must have put my computer back to Windows Home..... How can I get back to Windows 10 Pro.......
  6. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  7. Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate

Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate: Hello, I'm having hp x360 spectre with win10 home and purchased via ms store upgrade win10 pro, but it keeps refusing activation and dispatching error codes. I tried to reset installation...etc....really mess. But eventually I'll get it all back and running, but still cannot...
  8. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated

Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated: I have a HP Laptop that had an activated Win 10 Home (1809). Today I went via the upgrade process and purchased a Pro license. It seemed to install ok but now the system says it has Windows Enterprise (not Pro) and it isn't activated. In the Activation panel there is error...
  9. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store: Hi, I recently purchased a Dell Spectre 360 which came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to use this for work so upgraded it through the windows store to Windows 10 Pro. However, ever since upgrading I have the Activate Windows message on bottom right hand corner of my...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade via Windows Store Not Activating

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade via Windows Store Not Activating: Hi, I purchased the upgrade for Windows Pro in the Windows Store for $99. The system reset and did it's thing, all is well. However, the product is not activated. A "Activate Windows" watermark is displayed on the screen. In Settings > Activation there is a message in...