Windows 10: Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win...

Discus and support Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 2019, I purchased new laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled. I paid 99 to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I just purchased another new laptop that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NickRose5, Mar 27, 2020.

1. NickRose5 Win User

Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win...

2019, I purchased new laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled.

I paid 99 to upgrade to windows 10 pro.

I just purchased another new laptop that again has windows preinstalled.

I would like to deactivate the win 10 pro on my older 2019 laptop and use the already purchased windows 10 pro upgrade on my new laptop.

The MS telephone AI never helps me, and has been zero help.

:)

NickRose5, Mar 27, 2020

2. Unable to upgrade to win 10 pro

I purchased win 10 pro from the MS store in Oct 2016. This downlaoded and upgraded ok. Recently the laptop died and has now been replaced. The new laptop came with win 10 home and has been activated. I now want to transferv my licence for pro to the new
    laptop but I never received a key when I purchased it, it was a digital licence. But when I go to the MS store it does not allow me to upgrade. I am using the same MS account as I had used when I purchased pro. Any suggestions?

I spent several hours with tech support last night and wound up being updated to 1809, biut still only home not pro.

Petr Hrasky, Mar 27, 2020
  3. BradK1 Win User
    Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with Win 7 Upgrade Key

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed (digital license, already activated by manufacturer, works fine). Can I upgrade to Win 10 Pro with a Win 7 Pro upgrade license? The license I have for Win 7 Pro is an upgrade version purchased from Microsoft
    (not a full install version). Additionally, the Win 7 Pro upgrade license has been previously used on a computer that has not existed for about 3 years now. If this is not possible, can I use a Win 7 Pro upgrade (not full install) license (purchased from Microsoft)
    that has NEVER been used? Thanks.

BradK1, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win...

WIn 10 home upgrade to Pro

This may be a question for Microsoft:

Pc came with win 8.1 home. Did the upgrade to win 10 home. Then upgrade to Win 10 pro through the activation-upgrade-$99-through Microsoft Store. So now I have Win 10 Pro. But it's still has all the bloatware associated with a proprietary brand build.

My question is I'd like to do a clean install of Win 10 pro. I have my key. Will I be able to do the install and have Microsoft recognize that key as Win 10 pro?

Shawn

FYI: First store bought computer. Computers great but OMG the bloatware! And partitions are weird.

shawn flynn, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win...

1. Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win... - Similar Threads - Upgraded home PRO

2. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  3. Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed: Hello,i purchased a new Notebook with Win 10 Home. Needed Pro, so i went to Store und purchased a Win 10 Pro upgrade.After successfull purchase however, i got an error code and was unable to activate the upgrade. When i checked my account, it said i had windows 10 Enterprise...
  4. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade: I have purchased online Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro upgrade. My Internet connection failed during upgrade download. Activation key was not received with the Invoice. How to restart download and activate Win 10 Pro?...
  5. Transfer Win 10 Pro upgrade to New Computer with Win 10 Home

Transfer Win 10 Pro upgrade to New Computer with Win 10 Home: I have purchased a new computer with Win 10 Home. I have an old computer which was upgraded from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro. It is activated digitally. I want to down grade the old computer to Win 10 Home and upgrade the new one from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro. The cost of...
  6. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: Hi there, just bought a upgrade to PRO for my Lenovo Legion y720, purchased through Microsoft store. download and install finished without a hitch until i noticed the activate windows text appeared on my screen, then i tried to do the activate windows manually and there i...
  7. Win 10 Home OS Upgrade to Win 10 Pro

Win 10 Home OS Upgrade to Win 10 Pro: I have paid for and attempted to install Win 10 Pro upgrade. All seemed well, however, after installation I appear to have Win 10 Enterprise, which of course will not Activate digitally!! Error code is 0xC004F211 My Microsoft store receipt clearly states I have...
  8. win 10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

win 10 home upgrade to win 10 pro: how do i upgrade win 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-upgrade-to-win-10-pro/8cd98369-24b6-4a40-ae10-4e67706373f3
  9. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated

Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated: I have a HP Laptop that had an activated Win 10 Home (1809). Today I went via the upgrade process and purchased a Pro license. It seemed to install ok but now the system says it has Windows Enterprise (not Pro) and it isn't activated. In the Activation panel there is error...
  10. upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro

upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro: i try to upgrade my laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. but there is an eror with activate the serial number of windows 10 pro. i have tried by online with: start--setting--update & security---activation---go to microsoft store an error as pictured...