Windows 10: Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License....

Discus and support Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At first i did upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 after i installed windows 10 in my new pc where the digital license autometically activate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by op3927, Oct 17, 2021.

1. op3927 Win User

Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License....

At first i did upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 after i installed windows 10 in my new pc where the digital license autometically activate my windows 10,then it seems fine which the windows 11 home is already activated. However because of some hardware problem, i reinstall the windows 10 without any roll back and reinstall several times.Till the problem had been solved no hardware changes , i just upgraded my windows 10 home already activated by digital license back to windows 11 home, and it started asked me to reactivate after 3~4days and i just confused, cause i knew as windows 10

:)

op3927, Oct 17, 2021
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Oct 17, 2021
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License....

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License.... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Home Home

2. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home Fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home Fails: My dad is trying to upgrade his Windows 8.1 Home laptop to Windows 10 Home. I purchased and activated the license, but at a point in the upgrade I just get an error that says “Windows 10 installation has failed”. No error code or explanation. Just this message.Any idea what...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home Fails: My dad is trying to upgrade his Windows 8.1 Home laptop to Windows 10 Home. I purchased and activated the license, but at a point in the upgrade I just get an error that says “Windows 10 installation has failed”. No error code or explanation. Just this message.Any idea what...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home Fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded Windows 11 Home From Windows 10 Home And Failed to recognize the Digital License....: At first i did upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 after i installed windows 10 in my new pc where the digital license autometically activate my windows 10,then it seems fine which the windows 11 home is already activated. However because of some hardware problem, i...
  6. Windows 10 Home digital license.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Home digital license.: Could you please help me to buy Windows 10 Home digital license? I live in Honduras. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-digital-license/f0ed8ecd-53d5-4e16-8a12-d5b80339f077
  7. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license: Hi, I need to upgrade my version of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro so that I can access the remote desktop connection feature. My edition is Windows 10 Home and my activation says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. But it looks...
  8. windows 10 home digital license

windows 10 home digital license: Is a window s 10 home digital license valid for a life time, just like the product key, 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-digital-license/67d77557-d403-4c1e-a10d-ccfa26185189"
  9. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...
  10. Windows 10 Home Digital License upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Digital License upgrade.: So im trying to upgrade my windows 10 home edition, wich i got via the free upgrade period a couple years back. I upgraded from Windows 7. However, im aware that i now have a digital license, so everytime im trying to change my Product key to my newly bought Windows 10 pro...