Windows 10: Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed

Discus and support Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We bought a new laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. We needed Win 11 Pro for domain services. So, we went to the Store and upgraded to Win 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JertyneCalgary, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed

Hi, We bought a new laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. We needed Win 11 Pro for domain services. So, we went to the Store and upgraded to Win 11 Pro for 130$. After following the steps for upgrading, it changed to Windows 11 Enterprise and says cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a digital license or product key. I clicked on Troubleshoot and still got cant Activate and said to ask for Help. Error code was : 0xC004C003. Need help asap since it is for business. Tried windows updates, didnt work.I can provide the order details if needed.

:)

JertyneCalgary, Oct 19, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

For those who upgrade between succeeding versions of Microsoft Windows, the upgrade installer can be cumbersome. There are way too many prompts and clicks. Microsoft is working to make the upgrade package of its next major version of Windows, for now referred to as Windows 8, streamlined to as few as 11 clicks. The new installer will be designed to perform most of its tasks without needing user input.

Microsoft will implement a new web-delivery method, where you purchase your Windows 8 license online, and the installer downloads your soft copy to you. It is pre-fed with your 25-character product key. Microsoft's next major Windows release is slated for 2012.

Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed 114b_thm.jpg

Source: Winrumors

btarunr, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade within Parallels 11

i am currently running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro on my Apple Mac 2010 27inch. when trying to upgrade the Windows Virtual Window to Windows 10 I get the error message that I do not have enough Ram. The Apple Mac has 8gb of Memory whereas the upgrade
    requires only 2gb.

I have no problems with running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro but would like to complete the step and upgrade the Virtual window to Windows 10.

Any ideas please

John Rey43, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed

1. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed - Similar Threads - Upgraded Home Pro

2. Windows 11 Home on a to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home on a to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490: also tried this and does not work.---------------------------------Please try the method below.Press Windows key+I to open SettingsSelect System > ActivationClick Update product key > Change product KeyEnter the generic product key below:VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66TWhen...
  3. Windows 11 Home on a to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home on a to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490: also tried this and does not work.---------------------------------Please try the method below.Press Windows key+I to open SettingsSelect System > ActivationClick Update product key > Change product KeyEnter the generic product key below:VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66TWhen...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed: Hi, I've just bought and paid for a Windows 11 update from Home to Pro. I clicked on the install button in Microsoft store and within a few seconds a message said Install Failed and The Store locked up. I can't see any other way to re-try installing my upgrade can anyone...
  5. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed

Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed: Hi, I've just bought and paid for a Windows 11 update from Home to Pro. I clicked on the install button in Microsoft store and within a few seconds a message said Install Failed and The Store locked up. I can't see any other way to re-try installing my upgrade can anyone...
  6. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490: I just purchased the Pro upgrade two hours ago and will it not upgrade at all? I already run Windows 11 with TPM 2.0. What do i need to do to get this thing to install and run properly? I already disabled Bitdefender!...
  7. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490: I just purchased the Pro upgrade two hours ago and will it not upgrade at all? I already run Windows 11 with TPM 2.0. What do i need to do to get this thing to install and run properly? I already disabled Bitdefender!...
  8. Windows 11 home upgrade to Windows 11 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home upgrade to Windows 11 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft store: I purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home already installed. It had a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home. I installed that last night and confirmed that it was installed through the settings page. Tonight, I upgraded from Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro through the...
  9. Windows 11 home upgrade to Windows 11 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft store

Windows 11 home upgrade to Windows 11 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft store: I purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home already installed. It had a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home. I installed that last night and confirmed that it was installed through the settings page. Tonight, I upgraded from Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro through the...
  10. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro through Store - Activation failed: Hi, We bought a new laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. We needed Win 11 Pro for domain services. So, we went to the Store and upgraded to Win 11 Pro for 130$. After following the steps for upgrading, it changed to Windows 11 Enterprise and says cant activate windows on...