Windows 10: Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro

Discus and support Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; we are a startup company based in the US, and we have our employees 55++ employees using their personal PCs/laptios. these laptops/PCs are windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnjohn12345, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro

we are a startup company based in the US, and we have our employees 55++ employees using their personal PCs/laptios. these laptops/PCs are windows 10 pro, windows 7 & windows 10 home. now we need to upgrade all those PCs to be using windows 10 pro. now i know that upgrading a windows from windows 10 home to pro will cost 100$, but i am not sure if we can get an offer since we will be doing this to 55++ PC?so can we get an offer for less than 5500$ 55 PC * 100$?

Thanks

:)

johnjohn12345, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 13, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro

1. Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Upgrading around PCs

2. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home: I cannot run the Media Creation Tool 21H2; getting the error 0x80072F8F - 0x20000. How do I get around this so that I can upgrade to Win10 and know that I haven't just wasted £120 please? Cheers....
  3. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home: I cannot run the Media Creation Tool 21H2; getting the error 0x80072F8F - 0x20000. How do I get around this so that I can upgrade to Win10 and know that I haven't just wasted £120 please? Cheers....
  4. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. From Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro

From Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hi. I bought Windows 10 Pro license. I followed instructions to Upgrade. In the list of options I do not see Win10 Pro, but I see Win10 Home. Should I 1st get Home and then upgrade to Pro? Will my new license work for Home, so I can upgrade later to Pro? How do I get the full...
  6. Upgraded from windows 7 Home, to Windows 10 Pro

Upgraded from windows 7 Home, to Windows 10 Pro: Hey guys I recently upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit Pro V. 1909. I logged onto my computer with windows 7 still activated, inserted the windows 10 disk as it prompted me, for upgrading. I did that, everything went smooth. Although when i went...
  7. upgrade from windows 7 home to windows 10 pro

upgrade from windows 7 home to windows 10 pro: i have brought windows 10 pro and downloaded it to a memory stick but my windows 7 is asking for a anytime upgrade key to upggrade how or where do i get one ....
  8. Upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Please can someone advise if it is possible to upgrade directly from Windows 7 (working laptop) to Windows 10 Pro using a Microsoft Windows 10 Flashdrive? (full Windows 10 Pro flashdrive purchased from Microsoft) I appreciate I can install a clean Windows 10 Pro...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro: I'd like to upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro. Which version of 10 Pro will upgrade, while leaving my existing programs & files intact? I need to do this before Windows 7 is phased out. I see Frys Electronics is selling an "OEM" version of 10 Pro. Will...
  10. Upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home

Upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home: Today I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 Home to Window 10 Home and after the install am getting a spreview.exe error.. followed by spwixul.dll, sperror.dll, spwizui.dll, sprerror.dll Boxes that pop up. I have done the Disk Cleanup as suggested, and checking for...