Windows 10: Upgrading for Windows 11

Discus and support Upgrading for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HelloI was wondering if someone can help me please.I have tried to install Windows 11 and it says I can't.The errors are:Enable TPM 2.0 The processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michella-Darcy, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Upgrading for Windows 11

HelloI was wondering if someone can help me please.I have tried to install Windows 11 and it says I can't.The errors are:Enable TPM 2.0 The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11My PC is only really used for emails and reading the newspapers. I watch the odd Netflix programme. Can someonetell me if I can make my PC compatible please? I don't have the funds at the moment to buy a new PC.GIGABYTE H81M-S2V INTEL CORE i3 4170 16 GB Ram DDR3 SDRAM Intel Haswell-DT GT1.5 - Integrated Graphics [GIGABYTE] Intel HD Graphics 4400 Thanks in advanceMicha

:)

Michella-Darcy, Aug 14, 2022

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 14, 2022
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Upgrading for Windows 11

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Upgrading for Windows 11

1. Upgrading for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Upgrading

2. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  3. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  4. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  5. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  6. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  8. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  9. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  10. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...