Windows 10: Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

Discus and support Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DumbravaLiviu, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and i was wondering if i can freely upgrade to 10? Is that even possible? I want to use Windows 10!Thank you kindly!

:)

DumbravaLiviu, Mar 15, 2022

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 15, 2022
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

1. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro! - Similar Threads - Upgrading free came

2. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!: Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and i was wondering if i can freely upgrade to 10? Is that even possible? I want to use Windows 10!Thank you kindly!...
  3. Windows 7 OEM to Windows 10 Free Upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 7 OEM to Windows 10 Free Upgrade: Yes I'm finally considering doing it. I've been hesitant because I have everything exactly how I want it and I know upgrading will change things around a bit (drivers/apps/game versions, etc). Can anyone thoroughly explain how to do this with a Windows 7 OEM key? I've jumped...
  4. Windows 7 Pro OEM- Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 Pro OEM- Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I would like to repurpose some old Win7 Pro OEM licensed desktops by performing an Upgrade to Windows 10 using the Microsoft Media creation tool. After performing the upgrade they will be joined to an AD domain. Now from license compliance perceptive do I need any other...
  5. Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Upgrad - Is it free?

Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Upgrad - Is it free?: Hello, I have genuine Windows 7 Pro running on my dell vostro 2520 with key purchased from Microsoft. I got a message on my laptop that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft so please upgrad to Windows 10. I know, I am late on this. I want to understand that if I...
  6. How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc: Good day, I have been trying to activate windows 10 after getting a water mark that says activate windows, however, when i try i keep getting an error, I have read ohow to go about activating windows but none of what I have read has worked for me. I keep getting the same...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Win 10 for Free if Windows 7 version is OEM or is a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Win 10 for Free if Windows 7 version is OEM or is a...: I may just do a full fresh Win 10 install instead of upgrading from 7 since the online upgrade has repeatedly failed. I have noticed though that many people have posted that Product ID 00359-OEM-8992687-00249 the ID on his computer is an unauthorized version of Windows...
  8. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade: Hi, Is it still possible to free upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 Pro. Our customer has bought M365 E3 license which has Windows enterprise free upgradation license. For this to happen, the base OS should be Windows 10 Pro activated. Currently some machines are in...
  9. Is 7 pro OEM version eligible for upgrade to Windows 10?

Is 7 pro OEM version eligible for upgrade to Windows 10?: I purchased a Windows seven OEM cd from Amazon to upgrade from vista. I'm now wanting to upgrade to ten and the installation using a usb stick gets to the screen where it asks for a product key. The OEM disk doesn't have one. the install apparently will not proceed. Is...
  10. Windows 7 Pro Retail upgrades to Windows 10 Pro OEM?!

Windows 7 Pro Retail upgrades to Windows 10 Pro OEM?!: Hello, I current have Windows 7 Pro SP1 64 bit installed from a Retail (not OEM) copy. If I read the tutorials correctly, I understand that if I install the free upgrade to Windows 10, there is no product key and it is tied to my hardware. Even if I create install media,...