Windows 10: Upgrading from Home to pro using digital license key

Discus and support Upgrading from Home to pro using digital license key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a win 10 pro digital license key in my old laptop. I associated with it my online MS account. Now i bought a new laptop with win 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anubhavjhalani, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Upgrading from Home to pro using digital license key

I had a win 10 pro digital license key in my old laptop. I associated with it my online MS account.

Now i bought a new laptop with win 10 Home pre-installed and after signing in with my online MS account, it shows that win10 home digital license key is linked to my MS account.

Now i want to upgrade my win 10 home to pro. How can i use my win 10 pro digital license key from old laptop to upgrade my new laptop?

:)

anubhavjhalani, Dec 18, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Digital license key

What do you mean by digital license "key"? I've heard of a digital license for Windows 10, and I've heard of a Product Key for Windows 10, but I've never heard of a digital license key.

NavyLCDR, Dec 18, 2020
  3. teots Win User
    Digital license key

How to transfer digital license key for windows 10 pro to another owner ?

teots, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Upgrading from Home to pro using digital license key

Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

When trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro we are getting this error 0xc004f050. The original license is a digital license and the upgrade we are trying to perform is a purchased license key.

JaneelGiga, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Upgrading from Home to pro using digital license key

1. Upgrading from Home to pro using digital license key - Similar Threads - Upgrading Home pro

2. Upgrading Windows Home to Pro via linked digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading Windows Home to Pro via linked digital license.: On my old laptop I had a Windows 10 Pro license that was linked to my microsoft account. On my new laptop it came with Windows 10 home and I want to swap that to the Pro license I have. How do I do this, as I don't have the pro product key to hand anymore?...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license: Hi, I need to upgrade my version of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro so that I can access the remote desktop connection feature. My edition is Windows 10 Home and my activation says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. But it looks...
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Home Digital License to Windows 10 Pro with a Product Key?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home Digital License to Windows 10 Pro with a Product Key?: Is what I am asking possible? I first bought an upgrade from the Microsoft Store and it hasn't worked. The install installed Windows 10 Enterprise. Using system restore I went back to Windows 10 Home. Now when I try install at Microsoft Store I get the error 0xc004f050. I...
  5. Windows Home to Pro using Digital License

Windows Home to Pro using Digital License: Hi, all. Last month, I upgraded my HP laptop from Home to Pro, and received a digital license. I've since had to switch computers, and bought a new ASUS laptop. I removed Pro from the HP, but cannot apply the digital license to the ASUS. There's no way to troubleshoot or...
  6. Have digital license for Windows 10 Pro, lost the key. How can I upgrade from Home to Pro...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have digital license for Windows 10 Pro, lost the key. How can I upgrade from Home to Pro...: submitted by /u/leanhtai01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejpanq/have_digital_license_for_windows_10_pro_lost_the/
  7. Win10 home digital license to win 10 pro with product key

Win10 home digital license to win 10 pro with product key: Bought a refurbished tablet with a "windows 10 pro for refurb pcs" sticker on it which has the product key. Tablet shipped with fresh win 10 home install, first thing that pops up on startup is the language screen, ie it's the first screen of a fresh install. It appears to...
  8. Digital License says Windows Home, not Pro

Digital License says Windows Home, not Pro: I've been a member since February 2016, but haven't had a lot to say. I have learned a lot by reading, and I wish to thank all of you for the knowledge. Today I have a problem... I purchased a $99 upgrade from Microsoft for Win 10 Pro, a few days ago. The upgrade went fine....
  9. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...
  10. Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key: When trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro we are getting this error 0xc004f050. The original license is a digital license and the upgrade we are trying to perform is a purchased license key....