Windows 10: Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

Discus and support Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiAfter doing a PC health check to upgrade to win 11 I was told my pc cannot be upgraded due to the hardware installed. I have purchased a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayChandXR, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

HiAfter doing a PC health check to upgrade to win 11 I was told my pc cannot be upgraded due to the hardware installed. I have purchased a new motherboard, i5 CPU, hard drive and dimms to rebuild the pc to comply with win11 upgrade.Initially installed Win 7 Pro then free upgraded to 10. Can my windows 7 product key be used to reinstall windows 10 on my new hard driveThanks in advance

:)

RayChandXR, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Ṣmeed Win User
  3. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop (dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro) to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file
    is there another method to accomplish this ??

Thanks for suggestions.

DonaldJaneway, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

1. Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 - Similar Threads - Upgrading Pro

2. Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.: Hi all,First: dual boot Linux Mint and Windows 11 Pro, mainly Linux since Windows seemed to DEMAND I log into Microsoft after 11/2023 update.Hardware:Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassisASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboard WiFi 6e supportedRyzen 5 5600X with...
  3. Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.: Hi all,First: dual boot Linux Mint and Windows 11 Pro, mainly Linux since Windows seemed to DEMAND I log into Microsoft after 11/2023 update.Hardware:Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassisASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboard WiFi 6e supportedRyzen 5 5600X with...
  4. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  5. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  6. key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro: key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-not-recognize-during-windows-11-upgrade-from/d6632b51-e96c-482d-9bda-a03667055253
  7. key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro

key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro: key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-not-recognize-during-windows-11-upgrade-from/d6632b51-e96c-482d-9bda-a03667055253
  8. I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: My Alienware Aurora R16 was shipped with Windows 11 Home OEMI have upgraded in the Microsoft Windows Store to Windows 11 Pro order #1095833526 on April 8thToday, May 3rd, I have reinstalled Windows but the version which was installed is the Home edition.I am trying to upgrade...
  9. I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: My Alienware Aurora R16 was shipped with Windows 11 Home OEMI have upgraded in the Microsoft Windows Store to Windows 11 Pro order #1095833526 on April 8thToday, May 3rd, I have reinstalled Windows but the version which was installed is the Home edition.I am trying to upgrade...
  10. Cannot change/add language to English after upgrading Windows to 11 Pro in my single...

Cannot change/add language to English after upgrading Windows to 11 Pro in my single...: I have a Chinese language Windows 11 Single language edition. I understand from previous posts that upgrading to Windows 11 Pro will solve that.I have upgraded to Windows 11 pro by paying the additional money. But still, in the language options, I do not see any other...