Windows 10: Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

Discus and support Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiAfter doing a PC health check to upgrade to win 11 I was told my pc cannot be upgraded due to the hardware installed. I have purchased a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RayChandXR, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

HiAfter doing a PC health check to upgrade to win 11 I was told my pc cannot be upgraded due to the hardware installed. I have purchased a new motherboard, i5 CPU, hard drive and dimms to rebuild the pc to comply with win11 upgrade.Initially installed Win 7 Pro then free upgraded to 10. Can my windows 7 product key be used to reinstall windows 10 on my new hard driveThanks in advance

:)

RayChandXR, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Ṣmeed Win User
  3. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop (dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro) to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file
    is there another method to accomplish this ??

Thanks for suggestions.

DonaldJaneway, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11

1. Upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 - Similar Threads - Upgrading Pro

2. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...
  3. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...
  4. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  5. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  6. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  8. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  9. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with 0x80070490: Hi,I purchased a brand new Acer laptop with Windows 11 Home edition preinstalled on it. After activating the Windows and installing all the available updates, I purchased a Windows 11 Pro licence through Microsoft Store, but the upgrade failed with Error Code 0x80070490.I...