Windows 10: Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO

Discus and support Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with an I7 8th Gen with 16gb ram. I had to manual change the security setting for TPM in the BIOS after that my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoyLloyd2, Nov 30, 2021.

1. RoyLloyd2 Win User

Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO

Hi, I have Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with an I7 8th Gen with 16gb ram. I had to manual change the security setting for TPM in the BIOS after that my PC meets all the requirements based on the PC check, but for some reason the windows update is not recognizing the changes. Is there anyway, I can update to Windows 11 without using the ISO? Can I force windows update to recognize the changes?

:)

RoyLloyd2, Nov 30, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 1, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO

Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO

1. Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO - Similar Threads - Upgrading without Using

2. UPGRADE ISO FILE FROM 21H2 TO 22H2 WITHOUT DOWNLOADING A NEW ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UPGRADE ISO FILE FROM 21H2 TO 22H2 WITHOUT DOWNLOADING A NEW ISO: I have a windows 10 21h2 iso that I want to upgrade to 22h2 without downloading a new iso. I just want to integrate what's new in the windows 22h2 into the 21h2 iso file without necessarily downloading a new iso. how do I go by it.Note: I don't want to upgrade my windows from...
  3. UPGRADE ISO FILE FROM 21H2 TO 22H2 WITHOUT DOWNLOADING A NEW ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPGRADE ISO FILE FROM 21H2 TO 22H2 WITHOUT DOWNLOADING A NEW ISO: I have a windows 10 21h2 iso that I want to upgrade to 22h2 without downloading a new iso. I just want to integrate what's new in the windows 22h2 into the 21h2 iso file without necessarily downloading a new iso. how do I go by it.Note: I don't want to upgrade my windows from...
  4. UPGRADE ISO FILE FROM 21H2 TO 22H2 WITHOUT DOWNLOADING A NEW ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO: Hi, I have Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with an I7 8th Gen with 16gb ram. I had to manual change the security setting for TPM in the BIOS after that my PC meets all the requirements based on the PC check, but for some reason the windows update is not recognizing the changes. Is...
  6. Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 without Using ISO: Hi, I have Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with an I7 8th Gen with 16gb ram. I had to manual change the security setting for TPM in the BIOS after that my PC meets all the requirements based on the PC check, but for some reason the windows update is not recognizing the changes. Is...
  7. repair upgrade using windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repair upgrade using windows 10 ISO file: need to repair win 10. keeps crashing during updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-upgrade-using-windows-10-iso-file/b6308f78-26d0-4099-91a3-68e4dcc648ee
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 using ISO

Upgrade to Windows 10 using ISO: Hi, I don't have a lot of data at home so I downloaded the ISO at work. I tried a clean install but Windows won't accept my product key. Is it possible to bypass the download in Windows 8 and upgrade using the ISO I downloaded? Thank you. 9539
  9. Installing using ISO upgrade to 10 from 7.1

Installing using ISO upgrade to 10 from 7.1: I want to go this route using the ISO from the media creation tool using a DVD disc..since I have heard that upgrading directly from Windows update can give poor results. I basically want to wipe all other files off my PC except for the original factory items. I...
  10. how to upgrade to windows 10 from an ISO

how to upgrade to windows 10 from an ISO: i cannot somehow use windows media tool to upgrade to windows10. So i download an iso from another computer, i want to keep all the data and apps. Do i just write the iso to an usb drive,and boot the usb drive to install? Can i do that with a usb drive? Or there is another...