Windows 10: Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later

Discus and support Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Does anybody know what the situation is once you have upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, and then at a later date what happens if you need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teknology9#, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later

Hi,Does anybody know what the situation is once you have upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, and then at a later date what happens if you need to do a fresh install? Will it automatically install Windows 11 or will you have to go through the same process again?Thanks,Teknology9#

:)

Teknology9#, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later

Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Is there any info that we can download the Windows 10 ISO file or Bootable file to have a fresh install of Windows 10 using our recent Windows key or Upgrade key.

As far as I have known, installing via upgrade can cause some corrupt files and etc.

A reformat or clean install would be better.

Any thoughts?

rubenclavs, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later

1. Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later - Similar Threads - Upgrading Fresh Install

2. Can I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 by doing a fresh installation on a new SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 by doing a fresh installation on a new SSD?: Hi,I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and want to move to a new SSD on the same PC as well as upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time.Can I just install Windows 11 fresh on the new SSD or do I need to upgrade my old Windows 10 first on the old SSD so it knows that I own...
  3. Can I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 by doing a fresh installation on a new SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 by doing a fresh installation on a new SSD?: Hi,I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and want to move to a new SSD on the same PC as well as upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time.Can I just install Windows 11 fresh on the new SSD or do I need to upgrade my old Windows 10 first on the old SSD so it knows that I own...
  4. Cannot install windows 11 22H2 upgrade or a fresh install. BSOD

Cannot install windows 11 22H2 upgrade or a fresh install. BSOD: Hello,I cannot install a new version or upgrade to windows 11 22H2A fresh install of windows 10 or windows 11 21H2 works, but not for 11 22H2.I receive a BSODs like KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during installation.The latest HW change I did is...
  5. Fresh install of Windows 11

Fresh install of Windows 11: I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer under Windows 10 was frequently blue screening. I soon started having issues with my game Warzone which made it unplayable. I've got the latest Nvidia graphics driver installed and I tried playing will all...
  6. Fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install of Windows 11: I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer under Windows 10 was frequently blue screening. I soon started having issues with my game Warzone which made it unplayable. I've got the latest Nvidia graphics driver installed and I tried playing will all...
  7. Windows 11 upgrade from a fresh Win10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade from a fresh Win10 install: I bought a new laptop, MSI GF76, which does not come with a windows preinstalled only DOS. If I install a licensed windows 10 to it, will I get an upgrade to a licensed windows 11 for it?...
  8. Windows 11 upgrade from a fresh Win10 install

Windows 11 upgrade from a fresh Win10 install: I bought a new laptop, MSI GF76, which does not come with a windows preinstalled only DOS. If I install a licensed windows 10 to it, will I get an upgrade to a licensed windows 11 for it?...
  9. Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later

Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and a Fresh Install later: Hi,Does anybody know what the situation is once you have upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, and then at a later date what happens if you need to do a fresh install? Will it automatically install Windows 11 or will you have to go through the same process...
  10. Fresh install of windows 10 after upgrading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh install of windows 10 after upgrading?: So I have upgraded from W7 to W10. But there is all kinds of annoying bugs and problems that my friend who did a fresh install doesn't have. So I want to just re-install a fresh W10 rather this upgraded version from W7. How can i do this now that I already upgraded? 20799