Windows 10: Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

Discus and support Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Viral Haria, May 20, 2023.

1. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365 Business Premium the upgrade is free. I tried calling but could not get through. I also tried online web help but again could not get through. I was told that support for windows 365 cannot do this but when I speak somebody at Windows they will see online that I am 365 Business premium subscriber and will be able to take me thro

:)

Viral Haria, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

1. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber - Similar Threads - Upgrading Home business

2. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  3. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium: Hello,I can't figure out how to update our employee's computer from Window Home to the Windows 10 Pro that is included with our Business Premium subscription. I need to do this for about 15 of our remote employees. Thank you,Tara...
  5. Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium: Hello,I can't figure out how to update our employee's computer from Window Home to the Windows 10 Pro that is included with our Business Premium subscription. I need to do this for about 15 of our remote employees. Thank you,Tara...
  6. Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium: I am working with a client that has Windows 10 Home. We are recommending M365 Business Premium. We understand the M365 Business Premium license would permit upgrading Windows 7 Pro or 8/8.1 Pro systems to Windows 10 Pro. But what about Windows 10 Home? Can this also be...
  8. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  9. Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: We are a licensed reseller in Vietnam and want to find out more about this product DF77X4D43RKT Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business Is there any requirement to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro with this license? Can it upgrade both OLP and OEI...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...