Windows 10: Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0

Discus and support Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had an old version of Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe on an older version of Windows. I decided to upgrade to 8.0 with Windows 10. I just recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cardsfan70, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0

I had an old version of Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe on an older version of Windows. I decided to upgrade to 8.0 with Windows 10. I just recently reset my laptop, so the reset deleted the software. I downloaded the 8.0 software. When it came time to type in the product key, I received an error message that read invalid key. Tech support told me they couldn't troubleshoot because 5.0 was too old. My capture device was with 5.0. there wasn't a capture device with 8.0. I was still able to download 5.0 with an old product key, but I can't unlock the upgrade with the new product key. It there any capture device I use to open 8.0?

:)

Cardsfan70, Mar 28, 2019

2. Unable to run Honestch VHSto DVD 8.0 deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

It seems that the honestech VHS to DVD™ 8.0 Deluxe is not compatible to run on Windows 10.

I suggest you to contact to the manufacturer website and check for the updates available for honestech VHS to DVD™ 8.0 Deluxe.

Refer to the below link:
    honestech VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe - Easy to Use Video Conversion Solution

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Unable to run Honestch VHSto DVD 8.0 deluxe

I try to install Honestech VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe in my computer(Dell Core I7, windows 10) and when I open it the monitor chenges color tone and does not respond to any commands. Initially it would open up but now is does nothing.

I try troubleshooting compatibility and call Honestech directly but I cant get it to work.

RossanaQuinones, Mar 28, 2019
  4. awalt Win User

Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0

Moving to RAID 0 - INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

I am converting an existing Windows 10 Pro laptop to RAID 0 - and I keep getting to the final boot where it says INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. What am I doing wrong? The laptop has two 1 TB Samsung 850 SSDs that are identical. Laptop is a HP Zbook 17.

Here are my steps:

1. Made a good System Image of C: drive on separate external SSD drive connected by USB. D: drive didn't have anything on it to be saved.
    2. Used Win 10 Pro DVD to delete all partitions/format drives.
    3. Went into BIOS and changed from AHCI to RAID, and also to turn on ability to do Control-I to get to Intel RST ROM.
    4. Rebooted, did Control-I, created a RAID 0 of the two disks.
    5. Rebooted, installed Windows 10 fresh. Verified it would reboot on its own.
    6. Rebooted, went into Repair on Windows 10 DVD. Selected external SSD image to do image restore from.
    7. Rebooted - verified on Control-I that the RAID 0 array is listed as "bootable"
    8. Rebooted - get INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE.

The place it dies - I see the little Windows 10 blue window, and the spinning circle at the bottom - then I get the blue screen with the message.

I think I listed everything I did - what am I missing?

awalt, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0

1. Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0 - Similar Threads - Upgrading Honestech VHS

2. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe: I have tried unsuccessfully to register VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe. It will not work, and keeps appearing on computer screen, "This needs Internet connection"My computer IS CONNECTED by Cable and WiFi!How do I get rid of this annoying screen to register my product?...
  3. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe: I have tried unsuccessfully to register VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe. It will not work, and keeps appearing on computer screen, "This needs Internet connection"My computer IS CONNECTED by Cable and WiFi!How do I get rid of this annoying screen to register my product?...
  4. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VHS to DVD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    VHS to DVD: Hi! I have several home videos that were previously on VHS. I was able to successfully transfer them all to DVD-R. However, I did not realize in the process that DVD-R is in fact different from a regular DVD. My movies work with a DVD-R player but I know these are not common...
  6. VHS to DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VHS to DVD: Hi! I have several home videos that were previously on VHS. I was able to successfully transfer them all to DVD-R. However, I did not realize in the process that DVD-R is in fact different from a regular DVD. My movies work with a DVD-R player but I know these are not common...
  7. VHS to DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE sound and vision synch problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE sound and vision synch problems: My windows 10 version is 2004 Build 19041.867 I have just started using this software to save recordings from a hard drive to DVD -R discs. When playing back the DVDs I noticed that the sound is not in synch with the visual. the sound is actually a few seconds behind. In...
  9. Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 HD run on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 HD run on windows 10?: I have windows 10 installed on my laptop, and I also have Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 edition installed. However, I cannot seem to find the Honestech program on my laptop, not under program files or program files X86 directories. There is a shortcut icon on my desktop, but it...
  10. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. honestech vhs to dvd windows 10

2. honestech 5.0

3. is honeestech 5 compatable with windows 10?

4. vhs to dvd 5 deluxe software upgrade,
  5. honestech upgrade,
  6. honestech vhs to dvd 8.0 deluxe key,
  7. produktschlüssel vhs to dvd 8.0,
  8. honestech vhs to dvd 5.0 deluxe,
  9. lost may produkt key on vhs to dvd 5 deluxe,
  10. honestech update windows 10 usb,
  11. I CANT FIND MY PRODUCT KEY FOR HONESTECH 5.0 DELUXE,
  12. honestech vhs to dvd 5.0,
  13. honestech vhs to dvd 3 no video win 10,
  14. vhs to dvd 3.0 deluxe installation unable to register product,
  15. I HAVE LOST MY ORIGINAL LICENCE FOR MY HONESTECH DELUXE 5