Windows 10: Upgrading my desktop

Discus and support Upgrading my desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; PS.How often would you recommend to make an image of the C drive with using macrium reflect? I also backup the other hdd with using the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Jan 31, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Upgrading my desktop

once a week maybe, depends on what you have installed over several days mostly. Always best to make your image back when your OS is stable and running well. If you have not made a lot of changes, no recent windows updates, then you can wait for longer periods of time. Hope this makes sense to you.

OldMike65, Feb 27, 2016
  2. OldMike65 Win User

You beat me......fast typer, but I agree with exactly what you posted *Smile

OldMike65, Feb 27, 2016
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
    LOL, I am not a fast typer. I still use the 2 finger eagle system. And I am too old to be fast - looks like 15 years older than you (if I interpret you logon name correctly).

4. OldMike65 Win User

Upgrading my desktop

Just had a birthday Wolfgang I am now 66 years old.....but not going to change my name now, so I will stay at 65 forever. lol *Smile

OldMike65, Feb 28, 2016
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    I envy you. 66 was a good number.

6. menu Win User
    66 that's a good age.That's my age.Snap.
    David.

7. CountMike New Member
    166 would be even better.

CountMike, Feb 28, 2016
  8. menu Win User

Upgrading my desktop

LOL...Yea.
    Maybe 16.But the way the world is behaving today maybe be not 16 again.We are in a terrible mess.

Sweet Sixteen.*Drink1

Thema:

Upgrading my desktop

1. Upgrading my desktop - Similar Threads - Upgrading desktop

2. Upgrade Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10: I have a ZT Systems i7 desktop running Windows 8.1 that performs beautifully - better than my i7 Windows 10 Dell laptop. However, I need to switch it to Windows 10. I missed the free upgrade opportunity, so I guess I need to buy a Windows 10 Key. I downloaded the ISO from...
  3. Upgrade Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10: I have a ZT Systems i7 desktop running Windows 8.1 that performs beautifully - better than my i7 Windows 10 Dell laptop. However, I need to switch it to Windows 10. I missed the free upgrade opportunity, so I guess I need to buy a Windows 10 Key. I downloaded the ISO from...
  4. Upgrade Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cant upgrade my desktop but can upgrade my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant upgrade my desktop but can upgrade my laptop: My laptop is windows 10/with 4 gig mem not upgradable. The upgrade says I can go to windows 11 for free if I chose. My desktop just upgraded to 32 gig mem, with two trig hardrives. The desktop says I cant upgrade to windows 11 cause of hardware issues. Has a I5 processor and...
  6. Cant upgrade my desktop but can upgrade my laptop

Cant upgrade my desktop but can upgrade my laptop: My laptop is windows 10/with 4 gig mem not upgradable. The upgrade says I can go to windows 11 for free if I chose. My desktop just upgraded to 32 gig mem, with two trig hardrives. The desktop says I cant upgrade to windows 11 cause of hardware issues. Has a I5 processor and...
  7. Cant upgrade my desktop but can upgrade my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now there no major icons/apps on the taskbar and desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now there no major icons/apps on the taskbar and desktop.: Earlier today I upgraded my Lenovo 2021 laptop to windows 11 from windows 10 and now when I log in and enter the background with the taskbar nothing shows besides the windows 10 style taskbar and an arrow pointing up on it with several apps on it that I can open.The only...
  9. Recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now there no major icons/apps on the taskbar and desktop.

Recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now there no major icons/apps on the taskbar and desktop.: Earlier today I upgraded my Lenovo 2021 laptop to windows 11 from windows 10 and now when I log in and enter the background with the taskbar nothing shows besides the windows 10 style taskbar and an arrow pointing up on it with several apps on it that I can open.The only...
  10. All games are crashing to desktop since PC upgrade

All games are crashing to desktop since PC upgrade: I recently upgraded my PC hardware and OS and have a clean install of Windows 11 Home. All of these games worked without any issues on my older build with Win 10. Ever since the upgrade I have been having a constant problem with all my games crashing even if they are not...