Windows 10: Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10

Discus and support Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was wondering, is it possible to upgrade the Nextbook Flexx 10's RAM from 2GB to something higher? Or do I just need to deal with it until I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChampionMoon, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10

I was wondering, is it possible to upgrade the Nextbook Flexx 10's RAM from 2GB to something higher? Or do I just need to deal with it until I get a new PC? I can barely run anything I want and wanted to know ASAP and the internet doesn't seem to have a clear answer for me.

:)

ChampionMoon, Dec 11, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

E Fun Announces Nextbook Flexx 10

Summer is finally here; the sun is out, school is no longer in session and many families take the opportunity to take a vacation. Don't get stuck inside on a large laptop or desktop, make the most of your summer with a new portable Nextbook Flexx 10 from E FUN. Larger than a smartphone, yet smaller than a computer, this versatile 2-in-1 tablet makes the perfect travel companion for the entire family this summer. The Nextbook Flexx 10 is available now for under $200.

At 10.1", this Windows 2-in-1 is the perfect size to bring on vacation, so you can conveniently watch movies, play games, listen to music and surf the web on any flight or car ride. And with a 16:10 aspect ratio, you still get the high definition you've grown accustomed to. For those that want to be productive while traveling, the Nextbook Flexx 10 comes with a full-sized detachable keyboard, perfect for getting work done wherever your summer travels take you.

Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10 234a_thm.jpg

Versatility
    Summer is full of the unexpected, where plans can change as quickly as they are created. It's important to have a device that can adapt as well as you can; the Flexx 10 does just that. Being a 2-in-1 device, the Flexx 10 has the utility of a laptop and the ease-of-use and versatility of a tablet.

Entertainment Hub
    Do you love to read but have trouble deciding which book to bring on vacation? Why not bring them all! The Nextbook Flexx 10 comes preloaded with the NOOK app, conveniently giving users free access to millions of books, magazines and newspapers. You can also gain access to Borders BookStore and Kindle eBooks, so you will never have to regret leaving a book behind.

If gaming is more your style, connect an Xbox controller via microUSB adapter and enjoy some of your favorite Xbox Marketplace titles such as Asphalt 8, Halo and Call of Duty without being tied to a console.

Music fans will be happy to hear that the Nextbook Flexx 10 comes preloaded with Xbox Music, giving you access to free radio and music streaming for millions of songs, as well as access to many other music apps made available through the Microsoft Store. Bluetooth connection, an audio jack and micro HDMI allow users to experience their music in whichever way is most convenient to them. So turn up the music and get the party started!

The Cloud
    Also available on the Nextbook Flexx 10 is OneDrive, a file hosting service that allows users to upload and sync files to cloud storage and then access them from their local device or web browser. Backing up important family files is a great way to save space and ensure your files follow you wherever your summer travels take you. Nextbook Flexx 10 users receive 1TB of OneDrive online storage free for one year.

Reserve Free Windows 10 Upgrade
    Be one of the first! Reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10 now, and it will download automatically when available starting July 29.

btarunr, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Emmoegerz Win User
    Nextbook Flexx 10 as Monitor.

I was looking into buying a Nextbook Flexx 10 to use a second monitor for my HP Omen! I was wondering if you could use this tablet as a monitor before i decide to buy it!

Emmoegerz, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10

Nextbook Flexx 11

My Nextbook Flexx 11 wont boot all the way up it gets to the first screen displaying some device info and then freezes and wont even boot into bios. Never gets to Nextbook logo either, what should i do to get it to boot?

DillonBobby, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10

1. Upgrading RAM- Nextbook Flexx 10 - Similar Threads - Upgrading RAM Nextbook

2. Nextbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nextbook: Nextbook not typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook/304a5344-8a83-4ed5-91d8-a39522c50731
  3. Nextbook Flexx 10.1 Touch Screen not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Flexx 10.1 Touch Screen not working.: Hi all, I have an older NextBook Flexx 10.1 Tablet that my mom got from Walmart a few years ago. The tablet came with Windows 10 already installed, then just stopped working one day. I got it to power up finally and everything was frozen...zero response. I managed to finally...
  4. Error 0xc0000098? Nextbook Flexx 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0xc0000098? Nextbook Flexx 10.: When I power on my Nextbook Flexx 10, it's stuck on the logo, and when I hold the power button, it brings up the error. I can still force shut down my Nextbook btw. Anyways, it says to press the windows key to boot into BIOS, but nothing happens, so I ended up sliding my...
  5. How do I disable secure boot on my Nextbook Flexx 10? I can't find it

How do I disable secure boot on my Nextbook Flexx 10? I can't find it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WavyWolf999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eic1e6/how_do_i_disable_secure_boot_on_my_nextbook_flexx/
  6. Please help. I'm trying to update my Nextbook Flexx 10 to Windows 10 64bit with a USB and...

Please help. I'm trying to update my Nextbook Flexx 10 to Windows 10 64bit with a USB and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WavyWolf999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehso8a/please_help_im_trying_to_update_my_nextbook_flexx/
  7. Problems after other Windows re-installing On Original Windows (Nextbook Flexx 9 - NXW9QC132)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after other Windows re-installing On Original Windows (Nextbook Flexx 9 - NXW9QC132): Hi, I have a Nextbook Flexx 9 (NXW9QC132) with Intel Atom Z3735G 1.33Ghz, 1GB RAM & 32GB HDD. When I bought that I don`t have problems until one year ; after that I wanted to Re-install a new Windows 10 ISO via USB Flash Drive (FAT32 system and it don`t boot from NTFS file...
  8. Nextbook Flex 10

Nextbook Flex 10: Hi, I have a Nextbook Flex 10 running Windows 10. A few months ago I updated it to the 1803 version of Win 10 via a clean install. However, it seems that it also wiped away my onscreen keyboard. This isn't something I use often (probably pretty obviously) so I have only...
  9. Drivers for Nextbook 10

Drivers for Nextbook 10: My Stepfather has a Nextbook 10 that originally came with Windows 8.1. It was due for an upgrade to Windows 10. Where can I find the latest drivers for this Tablet PC/Laptop? 50193
  10. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...