Windows 10: Upgrading tablet to windows 10

Discus and support Upgrading tablet to windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to upgrade my Lenovo tablet from android to windows 10. I have a USB stick to download windows 10 for tablets to. Bob... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bob and ReneeBailey, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Upgrading tablet to windows 10

I want to upgrade my Lenovo tablet from android to windows 10. I have a USB stick to download windows 10 for tablets to.

Bob

:)

Bob and ReneeBailey, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Upgrading tablet to windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Upgrading tablet to windows 10

1. Upgrading tablet to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Upgrading tablet

2. Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...: I’m trying to be able to play games on the Fusion 5 FWIN PRO S3 tablet but I’m also trying to research information if I can upgrade the Ram from 8 to whatever the device can support but also upgrade the processor for the tablet so it runs smoother and better so I can game...
  3. Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...: I’m trying to be able to play games on the Fusion 5 FWIN PRO S3 tablet but I’m also trying to research information if I can upgrade the Ram from 8 to whatever the device can support but also upgrade the processor for the tablet so it runs smoother and better so I can game...
  4. How do I upgrade my tablet from Windows 8.1 to 10?

How do I upgrade my tablet from Windows 8.1 to 10?: How do I upgrade my laptop from 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-my-tablet-from-windows-81-to-10/a1d33da1-513c-4b3a-b833-fc665ae0ca14
  5. How do I upgrade my tablet from Windows 8.1 to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade my tablet from Windows 8.1 to 10?: How do I upgrade my laptop from 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-my-tablet-from-windows-81-to-10/a1d33da1-513c-4b3a-b833-fc665ae0ca14
  6. Linx 1020 Tablet Windows Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx 1020 Tablet Windows Upgrade Issue: Hi, I have a Linx 1020 tablet which I'm trying to update to Windows 20H2. This fails and, eventually, I get a Windows message telling me that the Update has failed and that I should contact my manufacturer to obtain a Bios upgrade. Does this mean that 20H2 can't be installed...
  7. Tablet function on HP convertible laptop no longer working after upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet function on HP convertible laptop no longer working after upgrade to Windows 11: The tablet function on my HP convertible laptop is not working since I upgraded to Windows 11. With Windows 10, I could fold the main body and screen together and use the laptop as a regular tablet. This is no longer working in Windows !!. Anyone else have a similar problem?...
  8. Tablet function on HP convertible laptop no longer working after upgrade to Windows 11

Tablet function on HP convertible laptop no longer working after upgrade to Windows 11: The tablet function on my HP convertible laptop is not working since I upgraded to Windows 11. With Windows 10, I could fold the main body and screen together and use the laptop as a regular tablet. This is no longer working in Windows !!. Anyone else have a similar problem?...
  9. Win 11 upgrade on modest tablet device...

Win 11 upgrade on modest tablet device...: 2015....upgraded on tablet win 8.1 to Home 10.1.....tablet equipped with SD Card 64GB. Installer was instructed to place install component files on the SD until needed by installer....this gave the adequate space needed C drive had 28 gb usable Install completed normally and...
  10. Win 11 upgrade on modest tablet device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 upgrade on modest tablet device...: 2015....upgraded on tablet win 8.1 to Home 10.1.....tablet equipped with SD Card 64GB. Installer was instructed to place install component files on the SD until needed by installer....this gave the adequate space needed C drive had 28 gb usable Install completed normally and...