Windows 10: Upgrading tablet to windows 10

Discus and support Upgrading tablet to windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to upgrade my Lenovo tablet from android to windows 10. I have a USB stick to download windows 10 for tablets to. Bob... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bob and ReneeBailey, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Upgrading tablet to windows 10

I want to upgrade my Lenovo tablet from android to windows 10. I have a USB stick to download windows 10 for tablets to.

Bob

:)

Bob and ReneeBailey, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Upgrading tablet to windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Upgrading tablet to windows 10

1. Upgrading tablet to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Upgrading tablet

2. Win10 Tablet and unholy days of trying to upgrade to 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Tablet and unholy days of trying to upgrade to 1909: Yes, 1803 is present. It works until it says not enough space. So they ask for another drive. I insert a 64mb or is it GB. Oh well 64 is more than the 11gb they said they needed So I insert the 64gb SD. It still says there's not enough space. I would have thought that the...
  3. Can't upgrade 8.1 to 10 Error code 0x8007000a - 0x2000d on tablet

Can't upgrade 8.1 to 10 Error code 0x8007000a - 0x2000d on tablet: Hello I have a Hipstreet W10Pro tablet, no physical keyboard, 2gb ram, 32gb ssd, 1.8ghz, 4 core. Near the end of the upgrade process, I get the error code 0x8007000a - 0x2000d I did a bit of research and followed some advice I found in the MS forums. I first did a complete...
  4. Upgraded Win10 on a tablet, SD card reader won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded Win10 on a tablet, SD card reader won't work: So when I was in Japan, I bought a Fujitsu Arrows Tab Q506(?) tablet. It needed some OS updates. After said OS updates, the card reader won't work at all. It's stuck at "The device cannot start(code 10)". It was working before the upgrades. I have tried everything to get it...
  5. Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607?

Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607?: Need to know if anyone has been successful upgrading Windows 10 past version 1607 on this Samsung tablet model. If yes, I would appreciate mentioning your current Windows 10 version and if you needed to perform any specific actions to be successful. Running Windows 10...
  6. My tablet upgraded to Windows 10 (again) and I lost my brightness settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    My tablet upgraded to Windows 10 (again) and I lost my brightness settings: Some years ago, my old Windows 8.1 tablet. A teclast Tbook11 upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. The brightness was set to max, and all options to adjust it disappeared. I managed to downgrade back to 8.1 before passing out from my post eye-surgery headache made...
  7. Install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb?

Install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb?: Anyone know if you can install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? Didnt MS say something about they wont support it? 132823
  8. upgrading windows 10 home to pro on a tablet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading windows 10 home to pro on a tablet: going to buy a samsung galaxy book tablet that comes with windows 10 home, would like to upgrade it to windows 10 pro by entering a pro license key. can this be done? would i have trouble doing it because it's a tablet? i know on a laptop/pc it works fine. thanks....
  9. Why can I not upgrade U-tube. It keeps telling me my tablet is not supported. Why..?...

Why can I not upgrade U-tube. It keeps telling me my tablet is not supported. Why..?...: Google tell me my tablet is not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-upgrade-u-tube-it-keeps-telling-me/d9c65ab9-7adf-473e-bec3-f2bb5a42b4ad
  10. No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in: Last chance before my Linx 7 tablet becomes a paperweight: I don't use the tablet much but it was fine yesterday. It downloaded and installed the September release (before either of our 2 laptops has received it!) but when it finally returned to the windows screen and I...