Windows 10: Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications

Discus and support Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, A weird issue occurs after upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit to 20H2 version. Entering Add and Remove Programs shows an empty list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eric Hillel IT, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications

Hi,

A weird issue occurs after upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit to 20H2 version.

Entering Add and Remove Programs shows an empty list of programs.

I had to reinstall everything.

What is wrong? Is a known issue?

Thank you

:)

Eric Hillel IT, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Apr 11, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications

Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications

1. Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications - Similar Threads - Upgrading 20H2 uninstall

2. Uninstallation of application deleted all my files with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstallation of application deleted all my files with it?: Hi, everyone:Major issue here. I have extremely important files that I had yet to fully back up that, as of right now, don’t exist anymore.Naively, I installed a risky application from a downloaded .exe file from online that is at most 2 years old to do something that might...
  3. Uninstallation of application deleted all my files with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstallation of application deleted all my files with it?: Hi, everyone:Major issue here. I have extremely important files that I had yet to fully back up that, as of right now, don’t exist anymore.Naively, I installed a risky application from a downloaded .exe file from online that is at most 2 years old to do something that might...
  4. Uninstallation of application deleted all my files with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstallation of application deleted all my files with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Setting Application bug in 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setting Application bug in 20H2: Running windows 10 pro 20H2 with June 2021 patch Tuesday updates, I have noticed a bug when I maximize the windows update settings page after having it minimized the windows update page in settings freezes up, it is only on that page in settings, even when I click to reopen...
  7. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...
  8. Problem uninstalling applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem uninstalling applications: So I wanted to uninstall a program and I went into the Windows Uninstall or Remove a Program in settings. However, there I saw some old programs that I manually uninstalled, and I can't find any way to remove them. If I click Uninstall I get an error saying it can't find the...
  9. Uninstalling unwanted applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling unwanted applications: Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page. If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much...
  10. application keepsgetting uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    application keepsgetting uninstalled: there is an application that keeps getting uninstalled on win10 pro it's Meracki client. It seems to happen during windows update and patching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-keepsgetting-uninstalled/699d85a4-c283-4598-8f0b-f490b7aa8f3d