Windows 10: Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error.

Discus and support Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello.I purchased Dell XPS 9700 this March, and I guess the 20H2 version of windows pro was installed.Recently, I reset my laptop and downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeonghyunJo, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error.

Hello.I purchased Dell XPS 9700 this March, and I guess the 20H2 version of windows pro was installed.Recently, I reset my laptop and downloaded windows update assist to check updates that can't be detected automatically.Update assist asked me that the device will be reset because the device is using an old version of windows. However, after all, processes are done, I couldn't log in and the setup process didn't show up. Installing the new version on the old device makes an error?

:)

JeonghyunJo, Jun 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error. 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Jun 6, 2021
  3. macbeth Win User
    windows update Error number 0x80004005

When i try to update windows. This came up.

[Error number: 0x80004005]
    The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
    For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
    For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Thats what it said when i tried updating windows, anyone know why?

macbeth, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error.

Windows 10 Update Assistant restarts after downloading 82%

Hi,

The issue may occur due to corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you better, please answer the following questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are there any error messages?

In the mean time, we suggest you to performing the steps provided in this article:

Fix Windows update issues
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error.

1. Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error. - Similar Threads - Upgrading 21H1 update

2. Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant: I am currently on version 1909. Thus to be in service again, I downloaded update assistant to get to a supported version 21H1. But for some reason, I cannot update. As far as I know, the update assistant does its job perfectly,This is the error"windows setup cannot be...
  3. Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant: I am currently on version 1909. Thus to be in service again, I downloaded update assistant to get to a supported version 21H1. But for some reason, I cannot update. As far as I know, the update assistant does its job perfectly,This is the error"windows setup cannot be...
  4. Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update Assistant installing 21H1

Update Assistant installing 21H1: Windows 10 Update Assistant has been stalled at 99% for 3+ hrs. Looing at Task Manager/Processes I am not seeing any activity. Listed operations are:Windows 10 Update Assistant 32 bit 2Windows 10 Update AssistantWindows InstallerActual beginning of download/update started...
  6. Windows Update Error 0x80070005 - upgrade to Windows 10 21H1 fails

Windows Update Error 0x80070005 - upgrade to Windows 10 21H1 fails: Performing a regular live upgrade today via 'Start -> Windows Update '... , which I usually do when waking the machine from suspend / sleep modeeach morning, this time fails with 'Update Error 0x80070005' - probably a permissions issue - the Update :2021-06 Cumulative Update...
  7. Windows 21H1 update error

Windows 21H1 update error: Today I want to uptade the windows but....I'm running new version of windows 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-21h1-update-error/5b8e7610-0851-43aa-aa62-49256b1ea1e0
  8. Upgraded to 21h1

Upgraded to 21h1: I have upgraded my windows to 21h1 but the file explorer didn’t change and also there is no change in other things. And it exactly looks like as 20h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-21h1/af1ac256-8cfb-40b8-b43e-d030bc5237e0
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Windows 10 Update Assistant

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Windows 10 Update Assistant: The rollout for the next is still some days away but if you can’t resist the urge of getting your hands on the latest version of Windows 10 on your Windows 10 device, you can download it using Windows 10 Update Assistant. Windows 10 Update Assistant can help you configure...
  10. Windows Update Assistant Error!

Windows Update Assistant Error!: Please see the attached screenshot. I continue to get this notification over and over again. I do not know why. I have updated my Surface Book to the latest updates. This is getting very annoying. Any suggestions?[ATTACH]...