Windows 10: Upgrading to a new mother board

Discus and support Upgrading to a new mother board in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a prebuilt gaming PC.. I am going to be upgrading to a RTX 2080ti and adding more ram to it. eventually I am going to Dual 2080ti but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jeff Forbes, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Upgrading to a new mother board

I purchased a prebuilt gaming PC.. I am going to be upgrading to a RTX 2080ti and adding more ram to it. eventually I am going to Dual 2080ti but my motherboard only supports 1 video card ASUS Prime B450. I am going to purchase a new mother board that supports multiple GPU's. My question is.. will I have to purchase a whole new version of windows for the new mother board?

:)

Jeff Forbes, Oct 18, 2019

2. i have dell 4gjjt mother board i like to upgrade it how and to what mother board?

i have dell 4gjjt mother board i like to upgrade it how and to what mother board?

lloydsmith_896, Oct 18, 2019
  3. tony dk Win User
    my new mother board not proprly paired my ac pc

my old mother board burned it replaced by technician with new mother board intel h ase same old mother

tony dk, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Upgrading to a new mother board

Replacing Mother Board

I need to replace my mother board. I have purchased the identical replacement. I want replace the mother board and use the same old Processor. Processor is i7 6700K and the motherboard is ASUS Z170. Is it possible to replace the Mother board without re installing
    the Windows and software.

Thank you

Franklin Silva

Silvafranklin, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Upgrading to a new mother board

1. Upgrading to a new mother board - Similar Threads - Upgrading mother board

2. new mother board was bitlocker locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new mother board was bitlocker locked.: Hello all-I have an HP G5 mini workstation with windows 10 that died . Called HP support and they determined that the motherboard had failed. they sent a tech out to replace the MB. that didn't solve the problem. They left the new MB in the machine and sent back the OG board...
  3. new mother board was bitlocker locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new mother board was bitlocker locked.: Hello all-I have an HP G5 mini workstation with windows 10 that died . Called HP support and they determined that the motherboard had failed. they sent a tech out to replace the MB. that didn't solve the problem. They left the new MB in the machine and sent back the OG board...
  4. new mother board was bitlocker locked.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. mother board replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mother board replacement: If I change out the mother board in my HP pc, will I have to purchase a new Windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mother-board-replacement/b703c4ba-6239-4f6b-b7ba-d68cdfe8e6ad
  6. mother board replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mother board replacement: If I change out the mother board in my HP pc, will I have to purchase a new Windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mother-board-replacement/b703c4ba-6239-4f6b-b7ba-d68cdfe8e6ad
  7. changing mother board

changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  8. Mother Board

Mother Board: I've seen a few articals that have said the 200 series chip set isn't compatible with the 300 series. But what I don't understand is how it isn't compatible. I have a Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Mother Board and it's made for the 200 series. Why can't I just install the proper...
  9. Upgrading a Mother board

Upgrading a Mother board: I have a question regarding mother board upgrade, do i have to reinstall windows if i upgrade my mother board MSI b250m pro-vh to a motherboard that support 8th and 9th gen motherboard?...
  10. new mother board windows not activate

new mother board windows not activate: mother board replaced need activation code for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-mother-board-windows-not-activate/2beec7a1-fd69-4132-9246-f5543d98a055"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrading mother and activation