Windows 10: Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

Discus and support Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I get reminders to upgrade to Windows 10 newest version 20H2. I go through the process and it says 'This PC can't run Windows 10. We couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bellindacan, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

Hello,I get reminders to upgrade to Windows 10 newest version 20H2. I go through the process and it says 'This PC can't run Windows 10. We couldn't update the system reserved partition.' I clicked on more information. Maybe it has to do with me system requirements? I have a dell 13 inch laption i5. About 6 years old.Can anyone give some advice please?Bellinda

:)

Bellindacan, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).

I want to currently upgrade to Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". I would like to know as if when is Microsoft expected to launch Version "20H2". Any idea or update on that.

Can i upgrade right now to Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2", if Yes then how???

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

1. Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - Upgrading recent version

2. Streamline to most recent windows version on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streamline to most recent windows version on new computer: I bought a new laptop that came out in early 2022 with windows 11. I have very slow Internet. Each update takes forever to download. I then restart my machine, settings says I'm up to date, then I check for updates and lo and behold, there's yet another one. This has happened...
  3. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...: Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving...
  4. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...: Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving...
  5. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Minimum Version of Windows 10 to upgrade 20H2

Minimum Version of Windows 10 to upgrade 20H2: Hello.I'm SCCM technician and in our client we have Windows clients and we have W10 Pro and Enterprise since 1507 version to 20h2 and i'm looking for what minimum version of Windows 10 it's necessary to upgrade to 20H2.Thanks all!!...
  7. Problem with Windows 10 update after recent version of 20H2

Problem with Windows 10 update after recent version of 20H2: Hi there, I have been experiencing problems with Windows 10 update for a few months ever since I have updated to version 20H2. Basically, when I go to Windows Update I will see the following Error Message: [ATTACH] When I click on Retry, I will see the following for a...
  8. Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version

Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version: hi guys I have upgraded my windows 10 home version to 20H2 for free Bought new version of 20H2 enterprise but if i Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version do i lose my software and apps and files on my previous 20H2? Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Upgrade Problem

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Upgrade Problem: I decided to install the 20H2 upgrade on my 2 PCs this morning. Both were running version 2004. All went fine on my laptop, but I'm left with a problem on my desktop PC. The upgrade appeared to complete normally as shown in the specs (see screenshot) however I was left with...
  10. Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?: On October 1st my computer initiated a random shutdown sequence without any warning while I was in the middle of working. I powered down my PC via my motherboard before the soft shutdown was finished and restarted my PC, everything seemed to be fine. I ran a full /C virus,...