Windows 10: upgrading to MS Office Family

Discus and support upgrading to MS Office Family in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have the personal MS Office package and I want to upgrade the the Family pack. Their system wants to take the full payment for the new package.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeahReid, Apr 2, 2020.

1. LeahReid Win User

upgrading to MS Office Family

Hi, I have the personal MS Office package and I want to upgrade the the Family pack. Their system wants to take the full payment for the new package. I thought they would take the difference between the 2 packages? What I wanted to know is will MS give me a refund for the personal package, if I buy the Family pack?

:)

LeahReid, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Voyager Win User

MS Office Apps not working after Windows 10 upgrade

After upgrading to Windows 10, MS Office Apps (e.g. Excel, Word, etc) crash.

The error message refers to excel.exe, which seems to be missing completely on my local setup.

I tried copying the excel.bak.exe file and renaming it, but get the same error. Suggestions?

Voyager, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    MS Office disappeared with Windows 10 upgrade!

Hi Denise,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with office and Wi-Fi connection.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model of the computer

To resolve the issue with Wi-Fi, I suggest you to try these steps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Start Button and in the Windows Search type
      Troubleshooting
    • Open Troubleshooting and select Network and Internet.
    • Run Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Check if it helps to fix the issue.

Step 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install latest Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. If Windows 10 driver are not available then install latest driver in compatibility mode.

To install the Wireless network driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest Wireless network driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

For issues related to Office, please post the query in the following forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 2, 2020
  4. upgrading to MS Office Family

Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

upgrading to MS Office Family

1. upgrading to MS Office Family - Similar Threads - upgrading Office Family

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS family: How can I absolutely end MS family?! And erase all the information saved.!!! I am the organisator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-family/f6f73a41-d90c-4b9e-8217-7800e658d531
  5. MS family

MS family: How can I absolutely end MS family?! And erase all the information saved.!!! I am the organisator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-family/f6f73a41-d90c-4b9e-8217-7800e658d531
  6. MS office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  7. MS office

MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  8. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  9. MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family: [ATTACH] I am having difficulties with my MS Family account. I have three children in the family group and each has the same error message "update your child’s Windows 10 device to get the family features to work". All the Win 10 devices we own are fully updated and I have...
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227