Windows 10: Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

Discus and support Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid to upgrade to Premium to avoid the ads while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I still get the ads. So far no one has corrected the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bsutton1946, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

I paid to upgrade to Premium to avoid the ads while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I still get the ads. So far no one has corrected the problem or given me a refund. Support has been a real run around and no help at all. My gamer tag is bsutton1946. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

:)

bsutton1946, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program

Source: Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  3. I upgraded Microsoft Mahjong to premium and I still get the ads.

I upgraded Microsoft Mahjong to premium and I still get the ads.

ByronMilam, Jun 25, 2019
  4. AvrilNeil Win User

Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

Microsoft Mahjong upgrade to Premium

Hi Angela, as you suggested, I uninstalled, then installed again. As yesterday, when I click on the "Upgrade" option, and select "Upgrade for One Year:£7.69" The following message came up:

SVC-Service-QueryOrder

mzDGDZTTGUqdLlfh.23.5.2

(Yesterday it was SVC-Service-QueryOrder w34a8w2tT0GEwgco.34.5.2)

AvrilNeil, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

1. Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads. - Similar Threads - Upgrading Premium avoid

2. upgrade mahjong premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade mahjong premium: upgrade mahjong to premium win 11 can click update option for monthly or yearly payment click pay yearly says try again. tried another 20 times no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mahjong-premium/eef439f4-8492-4f14-b8a3-5f4b64920235
  3. upgrade mahjong premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade mahjong premium: upgrade mahjong to premium win 11 can click update option for monthly or yearly payment click pay yearly says try again. tried another 20 times no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mahjong-premium/eef439f4-8492-4f14-b8a3-5f4b64920235
  4. Premium Account w/ Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Account w/ Ads: I have uninstalled the solitaire game, reinstalled it, tried purchasing the premium again and I'm still getting ads. I've repaired/reset several times, I've shut down and restarted, nothing is working. When I tried repurchasing, it says I already have it, which I thought but...
  5. Premium Account w/ Ads

Premium Account w/ Ads: I have uninstalled the solitaire game, reinstalled it, tried purchasing the premium again and I'm still getting ads. I've repaired/reset several times, I've shut down and restarted, nothing is working. When I tried repurchasing, it says I already have it, which I thought but...
  6. Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads: I have a paid three days ago subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?...
  7. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  8. Avoiding 2004 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avoiding 2004 upgrade: I've upgraded several of my machines to 2004. Unfortunately that's killing my 15 yo canon inkjet. It's still working great as a printer but the scanner doesn't work as soon as I upgrade. Perhaps understandable and I'd buy a new one except that I've got a ton of ink and the...
  9. Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection: I have had a subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Premium for years and play with xbox live account. In the last few weeks I have been inundated with ads which are difficult to remove. It is making trying to play on my paid subscription hardly worth the trouble. How can I...
  10. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...