Windows 10: Upgrading to SSD

Discus and support Upgrading to SSD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have built in WIndows 10 home installed in my HDD but I want to transfer it to my SSD without losing my Activation …..can u help me out with that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZubairShafin, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Upgrading to SSD

I have built in WIndows 10 home installed in my HDD but I want to transfer it to my SSD without losing my Activation …..can u help me out with that

:)

ZubairShafin, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Morgoth Win User

im upgrading Upgrading to SSD :)

got a new job, means i get enough cash to upgrade *Big Grin Upgrading to SSD :D
    this is my list

CPU: Intel Xeon W5590
    GPU: SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3gb

SSD: Sandisk Solid State Drive 64GB
    PCi-e SSD: OCZ RevoDrive 3 series RVD3-FHPX4-240G PCI-E MLC Solid State Drive SSD

anny other suggestions for my system? *Big Grin Upgrading to SSD :D

Morgoth, Aug 20, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    OWC Releases New 4.0TB Aura SSD Upgrade for 2013 Mac Pro

OWC, a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, announced today the immediate availability of the OWC 4.0TB Aura SSD Upgrade for the 2013-current Apple Mac Pro. The Aura SSD for Mac Pro is the first internal SSD upgrade for the 2013-current Mac Pro and debuted at CES 2015 offering up to 2.0TB of capacity. The all-new 4.0TB model shipping just in time for CES 2016 doubles the capacity available offering up to 16x the capacity of the standard factory drive and 4X the capacity of the maximum factory SSD/flash option.

The 4.0TB OWC Aura SSD for 2013-current Mac Pro (black cylinder models) includes the award-winning OWC Envoy Pro SSD enclosure, making it easy to repurpose the original factory-installed Mac Pro SSD as an elegant aluminum-body external drive for incredible portable performance. OWC also provides free how-to installation videos and a special tool needed for straightforward end user/do-it-yourself installation.

Upgrading to SSD 48a_thm.jpg

OWC Aura SSD for Mac Pro Upgrade Kits includes:
    • Aura SSD for Mac Pro
    • Envoy Pro SSD enclosure for the existing factory SSD (transfer data & ongoing external use)
    • Double-shielded USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 connecting cable for the Envoy Pro enclosure
    • Complete kit with everything needed for end user installation of the new drive into 2013 Mac Pro
    • 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty.
    Innovative, Dependable, and Designed for Mac
    Built on the time-tested Aura platform, the Aura SSD for Mac Pro is the only internal SSD upgrade solution custom engineered for current Mac Pro models. OWC SSDs feature an industry-leading suite of controller technologies to deliver longevity and dependable performance.

Upgrade Easy with OWC
    The Aura SSD for Mac Pro upgrade kit comes complete with everything users need for a simple do-it-yourself upgrade. OWC's free, comprehensive install videos guide users through the process step-by-step. Click here for the install video.

"Regardless of which size factory SSD you're replacing, an Aura SSD upgrade gives you significantly more space to work, create, and express," said Larry O'Connor, OWC Founder and CEO. "Users can edit and store enormous photo, music and video libraries, and improve their efficiency in creative workflows. Such a huge internal SSD/Flash capacity boost gives you the freedom to do so much more on your Mac Pro."

Availability and Pricing
    The 4.0TB Aura SSD for Mac Pro is priced at $2,128.00 and is available now for same-day shipping at OWC Aura 4TB SSD for Apple Mac Pro 2013.

The other drives in the Aura line for Mac Pros are priced as follows:
    • 1.0TB version - $895.00
    • 2.0TB version - $1,447.99

btarunr, Aug 20, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Upgrading to SSD

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Upgrading to SSD

1. Upgrading to SSD - Similar Threads - Upgrading SSD

2. Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...: I want to upgrade storage as it is too little and i have an SSD i want to replace it with, am i able to use my windows license i have in the old SSD on the new one instead? It is a laptop windows license so it came with the laptop i bought. I would like some assistance thank...
  3. Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...: I want to upgrade storage as it is too little and i have an SSD i want to replace it with, am i able to use my windows license i have in the old SSD on the new one instead? It is a laptop windows license so it came with the laptop i bought. I would like some assistance thank...
  4. Install win11 on SSD drive... Corrupts when upgrading on SSD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install win11 on SSD drive... Corrupts when upgrading on SSD drive: I have a windows 11 notebook.. further win 11 upgrade corrupted my SSD drive. Now it boots to a notebook which says there is no network hardware in notebook. I am furious that a Microsoft "ambassador" led me down a path to no results, said he was transferring me to technical...
  5. Install win11 on SSD drive... Corrupts when upgrading on SSD drive

Install win11 on SSD drive... Corrupts when upgrading on SSD drive: I have a windows 11 notebook.. further win 11 upgrade corrupted my SSD drive. Now it boots to a notebook which says there is no network hardware in notebook. I am furious that a Microsoft "ambassador" led me down a path to no results, said he was transferring me to technical...
  6. A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?: So I just built a new computer with all new components and it works great, no problems what's so ever so then I install windows 10 because I'm more familiar with it than I am with Windows 11. The first thing I do is all the windows 10 updates so its caught up to the latest...
  7. A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?

A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?: So I just built a new computer with all new components and it works great, no problems what's so ever so then I install windows 10 because I'm more familiar with it than I am with Windows 11. The first thing I do is all the windows 10 updates so its caught up to the latest...
  8. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  9. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  10. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrading to pci ssd