Windows 10: Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?

Discus and support Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , so i was having windows 10 before with a password sign up at the start but then i dis-upgrade it , and today i want to upgrade again to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MldYacine, May 24, 2020.

1. MldYacine Win User

Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?

Hi , so i was having windows 10 before with a password sign up at the start but then i dis-upgrade it , and today i want to upgrade again to windows 10 for life ! , but the problem that making me worry is that if i re-upgrade to windows 10 i will end up with sign-in account that was before or even Administrator enter password screen , which i don't wanna lose my computer , so i want to ask you guys :

If i upgrade to windows 10 again for the second time , will it cause me to sign up which i don't have any password setup for my pc or cause me to enter Administrator password which i don't even know what is this ?

:)

MldYacine, May 24, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Is it possible not to enter the password/PIN at Window startups?

You may have missed a step. After the un-check, click apply, then the next screen will ask for the Pasword twice. Enter and OK. Then OK again. That should do it.

Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, May 24, 2020
  3. how to stop PC from asking to enter the password?

Hi Iann, my name is Max and I'm a Microsoft independent advisor.

I suggest you follow these steps:

Open Settings

Then go to Accounts - Sign-in Options

Select ‘sign in with a local account’

(if you have the latest versions of Windows 10, you will find it in the Your Info Settings Page)

Enter your old password but leave the new password box blank

Close Settings

After that:

Hit the Start Button, type netplwiz and click Enter

In the dialog, uncheck the option 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer box'

Press OK.

NighthawkX, May 24, 2020
  4. Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?

Windows 10 - asked to enter password

Original Title :

Have downloaded Windows 10 and before I can continue,I am asked to enter password-have no knowledge of the password.Contacted Microsoft help website and signed up with new password.Have entered the new password and still saying that the password is incorrect.Any
    suggestions ?

GrahamBarker100, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?

1. Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ? - Similar Threads - Upgrading again cause

2. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password: I need help i keep restarting my pc to try to type in my password to my bios but i cant type anything and i have no clue as to why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-blue-screen-with-enter-password-frozen/dd7f342d-4405-4f78-b3e2-07408cad3395
  3. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password: I need help i keep restarting my pc to try to type in my password to my bios but i cant type anything and i have no clue as to why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-blue-screen-with-enter-password-frozen/dd7f342d-4405-4f78-b3e2-07408cad3395
  4. screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password: I enjoy very much the screenshots from around the world provided by Microsoft on my win 10 laptop and sometimes I use it as background. I used to be able to save some, but now I am not able. After the latest update it does not work. How can I save some screenshots. Searcher...
  5. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  6. Each log in is causing me to enter the password

Each log in is causing me to enter the password: Split from this thread. Same problem with me. Each log in is causing me to enter the password. Even the outlook is not able to retain the password of my gmail account. Mine is Windows 10 system and office 365 subscription. Any help from Microsoft would be appreciated....
  7. I have to enter password to email again and again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have to enter password to email again and again: Windows 10 Mail demands that I enter the password every time I try to enter. I get the message “fix your account”. I think this problem appeared after the Windows 10 update....
  8. Force Windows to start logging in before password is entered

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Force Windows to start logging in before password is entered: Windows will sometimes start logging me in behind the lock screen when I first boot my computer, then the computer is ready to go once I enter my password. This is really convenient, but it sometimes doesn't do this. Is there any way I can force Windows to ALWAYS do this? I...
  9. Windows 10: sign in box disappears before password can be entered.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: sign in box disappears before password can be entered.: I have a Samsung all in one PC. I has just updated and now the password sign in box flashes on screen for an instant before disappearing. There is no time at all to enter my password. Then the ‘Please enter your sign-in information and try again’ dialogue box appears but...
  10. password to enter

password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"