Windows 10: Upgrading to Windows 10 Home to Pro, after buying Microsoft Business Premium

Discus and support Upgrading to Windows 10 Home to Pro, after buying Microsoft Business Premium in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, There is a simple answer, at least I hope so. I bought Microsoft 365 Business Premium I decided that dusting off my fathers "old"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve{T}, May 3, 2020.

1. Steve{T} Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 Home to Pro, after buying Microsoft Business Premium

Hi everyone,

There is a simple answer, at least I hope so.

• I bought Microsoft 365 Business Premium
    • I decided that dusting off my fathers "old" laptop Windows 7 would be a great idea.
    • Give it to my young boy, learning purposes.
    • I furnished his PC with some apps, prefect, easy after 16 hours of updates :
    • Then I realised that Business Premium needs to run through Windows 10 Pro. So I get to work and start reading up
    • Using my Windows Home account it wont let me Install Azure AD Connect or sync?
    • Either way, other tutorials said I should log out of Windows Home and log back it to try activate the normal process to get the update.
    • I can log back in to everywhere else, phone, Hello. But not in Setting?
    • I cant use the directory to assign Windows Home to my son and i cannot get Windows Pro with my Business Premium subscription and live happily every after

I should be a "Pro" and my son should be "Home"..... terrible

Hope someone is listening

Kind regards,

:)

Steve{T}, May 3, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Vista Prices Revealed

Microsoft has accidentally leaked some details of the price of its next-generation operating system. U.S. full/upgrade prices:
    • Windows Vista Ultimate $349/$199
    • Windows Vista Business $269/179
    • Windows Vista Home Premium $239/$139
    • Windows Vista Home Basic $199/$99
    Source: ZDNet

malware, May 3, 2020
  3. Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro

I have Windows 7 Home Premium but I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro onto a separate drive. I have a few questions about this.
    1. Will I need to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro or can I install it for free even though I have Home Premium?
    2. Is there a way to tell Windows 10 (after I install it) that my programs are installed on a different drive, or will I have to re-install all of them?

endershadow, May 3, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgrading to Windows 10 Home to Pro, after buying Microsoft Business Premium [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Upgrading to Windows 10 Home to Pro, after buying Microsoft Business Premium - Similar Threads - Upgrading Home Pro

2. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  3. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium: Hello,I can't figure out how to update our employee's computer from Window Home to the Windows 10 Pro that is included with our Business Premium subscription. I need to do this for about 15 of our remote employees. Thank you,Tara...
  6. Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium: Hello,I can't figure out how to update our employee's computer from Window Home to the Windows 10 Pro that is included with our Business Premium subscription. I need to do this for about 15 of our remote employees. Thank you,Tara...
  7. Upgrading from Windows Home to 10 Pro with Business Premium

8. Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium

Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium: I am working with a client that has Windows 10 Home. We are recommending M365 Business Premium. We understand the M365 Business Premium license would permit upgrading Windows 7 Pro or 8/8.1 Pro systems to Windows 10 Pro. But what about Windows 10 Home? Can this also be...
  9. Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: We are a licensed reseller in Vietnam and want to find out more about this product DF77X4D43RKT Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business Is there any requirement to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro with this license? Can it upgrade both OLP and OEI...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade w10 home to pro offer