Windows 10: Upgrading To Windows 10 Network Issues

Discus and support Upgrading To Windows 10 Network Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've just tried upgrading to Windows 10, and when it was complete, and I was working through the setup it asked me to find a network to complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GregKirpat, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Upgrading To Windows 10 Network Issues

Hi,
    I've just tried upgrading to Windows 10, and when it was complete, and I was working through the setup it asked me to find a network to complete the rest of the setup. In completing this step, my network was nowhere to be found. I tried searching for the network name, and tried hidden networks, but my network would not come up. I am in an apartment building, and there are a bunch of other networks to choose from, but mine is not there.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this? I downgraded back to Windows 8.1 because the network still works on 8.1.
    Please help!

:)

GregKirpat, Mar 1, 2016
  2. VinodhJ Win User

Network issues after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Friends,

Two Days before I upgrade to W10.here I face network issue.while I put sleep or 10 miniutes idle my system automatically my internet connection gone (ethernet).so again I need to restart or shutdown my pc and again start.so how to fix this problem.please
    suggest me or give some ideas .

Original Title: Network issues

VinodhJ, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Network issues after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Gregory,

The issue could be occurring because you may not have the latest BIOS from your computer manufacturer. Visit the Dell website and download the latest BIOS that available for the model you have.

Check if the issue still occurs.

Vinod Archak, Mar 1, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Upgrading To Windows 10 Network Issues

bro67, Mar 2, 2016
  5. GregKirpat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Upgrading To Windows 10 Network Issues

1. Upgrading To Windows 10 Network Issues - Similar Threads - Upgrading Network Issues

2. Windows 10 Network Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Network Issues: Windows updated and my internet will not work now. I have tried updating my drivers numerous times and it says my default gateway not available. How can I fix this?...
  3. Windows 10 network issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network issues.: I have a laptop and pc. Both are Windows 10.My laptop connects to the WiFi fine.My pc has had issues since I installed a new WiFi adapter.I have since replaced it with my old one but the issues still remain.I have been using an ethernet cable to connect my laptop to my pc and...
  4. Network issue in Windows 10

Network issue in Windows 10: I have a home network with a workstation operating Windows 10 Pro, a laptop operating Windows 10 Home, a Surface Book operating Windows 10 Pro, and a Thecus network storage unit operation on Linux. The workstation and the laptop can see the Thecus Server in the Network...
  5. Windows 10 Network issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Network issues: Hey guys, so I have a spesific problem regarding my internet speed on my recently switched deskop(new hardware exept of HDDs and SSD). After installing all drivers from the MSI website (I have an B550M MAG), my internet speed was down to 10Mib/s(download) even though I have...
  6. Windows 10 network issues

Windows 10 network issues: Yesterday on my pc, my internet started playing up and i couldnt load anything up or play any games. So i rebooted pc and restarted router but nothing changed. The wifi works on my laptop and phone just fine but on pc it just randomly stopped working. Then the neighbours let...
  7. Windows 10 network issues

Windows 10 network issues: Yesterday on my pc, my internet started playing up and i couldnt load anything up or play any games. So i rebooted pc and restarted router but nothing changed. The wifi works on my laptop and phone just fine but on pc it just randomly stopped working. Then the neighbours let...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 Network Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 Network Issues: Hi All Just updated my final Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 but have an issue with the Ethernet Adapter. It is a VM machine running on Windows 2012R2. Before the upgrade the VM had a static IP address but after the upgrade it had gone to a DHCP address. No Issues, I...
  9. Windows 10 Network Issues

Windows 10 Network Issues: Hello, I have been having a lot of trouble with Windows 10 lately. The wired ethernet connection keeps alternating between on, unidentified, and unplugged when it is plugged in the whole time. I have reinstalled windows several times and tried many online guides with no...
  10. Intermittent networking issues after upgrading to Windows 10

Intermittent networking issues after upgrading to Windows 10: I have a Notebook, Desktop and a Laptop. All connected using a Home Network. All were on Windows 7 until the Desktop and the Laptop was upgraded to Windows 10 (Desktop: Windows 10 Home Premium, 32 bit. Laptop: Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit). The network functioned well...