Windows 10: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Discus and support Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahmoudH_083, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

:)

MahmoudH_083, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

1. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. - Similar Threads - Upgrading Pro Home

2. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro: Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings,...
  3. Bought upgrade to Pro, got Enterprise which can't be activated

Bought upgrade to Pro, got Enterprise which can't be activated: Hi, I bought Lenovo laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 Home edition. In Microsoft Store bought upgrade to Pro. Now I ended up with edition reading Enterprise and unable to activate due to 0xC0004F025 error. What is very frustrating, I've got no product key to upgraded...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Hi, I recently bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for my laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. After the payment is finished, I got a notification to restart my laptop. When it is booted on, I checked the Settings > Activation page and instead of...
  5. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?: This is the second time in a row where I've upgraded a PC from Windows 10 Home to Pro via the Microsoft Store on the machine. However, upon restarting I get the message that shows that Windows isn't activated and in the computer properties it shows that the machine is now...
  6. Windows 10 Home suppose be upgraded to Pro, but it got upgraded to Enterprise

Windows 10 Home suppose be upgraded to Pro, but it got upgraded to Enterprise: Yesterday, I went on the built-in Microsoft store, purchased the $99 Windows 10 Pro upgrade, after the transaction completed, it changed to an install button that I clicked on and went through the "Adding Features" updates. When I finished the update, I check my license, it...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise from Windows 10 Home(OEM)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise from Windows 10 Home(OEM): Hi All, I purchased a Laptop with Windows 10 Home, and now I want to upgrade to a server edition like Pro or Enterprise. Do I need to pay anything for that, or simply I can go and upgrade and use the same key? Regards Binoy...
  9. Got Win 10 Home instead of Pro

Got Win 10 Home instead of Pro: Have a HP Spectre x2 laptop/tablet that came with Win 8 OEM installed, updated it to Win 8.1 Pro with one of my MSDN keys and all was Ok. Just recently upgraded to Win 10 and expected to get Win 10 Pro but got Win 10 Home. Don't know if anyone has seen this before but would...
  10. Upgraded from W7 Pro, and got W10 Home...

Upgraded from W7 Pro, and got W10 Home...: Hi all, Done a fair bit of searching and my problem seems to be fairly unique. Long story short, I had W10 Home installed, formatted and installed an unused copy of W7 Pro, used the W10 Upgrade Assistant to upgrade to W10 again expecting to then have W10 Pro, but it still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought windows 10 pro but got enterprise edition