Windows 10: Upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 May, 2020 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen

Discus and support Upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 May, 2020 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone upgraded her Windows 10 to "Windows 10 version 2004 May, 2020" on a "ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen" notebook? Mine is "X1 Carbon 4th Gen Type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Murat_D., Aug 7, 2020.

1. Murat_D. Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 May, 2020 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen

Has anyone upgraded her Windows 10 to "Windows 10 version 2004 May, 2020" on a "ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen" notebook?

Mine is "X1 Carbon 4th Gen Type 20FB, 20FC Laptop ThinkPad - Type 20FC".

According to Lenovo support page https://support.lenovo.com/tr/en/solutions/ht510448, only Gen 5 and above ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks have been tested for Windows 10 version 2004.

Any experiences you can share regarding Carbon 4th Gen?

Thanks,

:)

Murat_D., Aug 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Read more: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Brink, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Black/Empty Lock Screen Windows 10 After Anniversary Update

I have upgrade three laptops (Thinkpad P50, X1 Carbon (3rd gen) and a X1 Carbon (4th gen)) and all three have this issue.

Kingfisher365, Aug 7, 2020
  4. tjalili Win User

Which pen would work with Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2?

Hi All,

I've been having a VERY difficult time identifying a pen that would work with my thinkpad...I think the lenovo support agent was also having a hard time identifying one, which is surprising, as it has a touch screen on it.

Here is the specifics of my machine:

X1 Carbon 2nd Gen (Type 20A7, 20A8) Laptop (Thinkpad)

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tariq

tjalili, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 May, 2020 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen - Similar Threads - Upgrading version 2004

2. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I'm having the same problem as this topic that my Lenovo X1 Gen 6 turns on by itself at nights/in the morning.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-6th-gen-turns-on-by/49cb1620-c0ef-4631-9bd5-78dda798b942I can't find the...
  4. Windows 10 Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen HDMI not working: Hi! I'm working with the system model noted in the subject. My HDMI port isn't working. I've tested with a wide arrange of HDMI adapters and monitors and other computers for comparison and I am certain that it is my machine. After some searching around this issue seems to...
  5. Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon?: submitted by /u/Crul_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij7dg7/windows_10_optional_updates_for_thinkpad_x1_carbon/
  6. Windows 10 version 2004 randomly freezes my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd gen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 randomly freezes my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd gen: My system updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 a few days ago and I immediately had problems. Every task became slower. Everything I typed was delayed before it appeared onscreen. The day after it installed, I couldn't use my computer because after a few minutes it became...
  7. 3rd gen Thinkpad X1 Carbon doesn't acknowledge lid closing?

3rd gen Thinkpad X1 Carbon doesn't acknowledge lid closing?: Third Generation Thinkpad X1 Carbon with i5-5300U, 1440p touchscreen, and Windows 10 Pro version 1909 I swear I installed the AHCPI drivers manually, but as it is when i close the lid the screen stays on as I can see the light leaking out the side. I have it set to go to...
  8. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I posted this question on behalf of our client. His laptop turns on by itself during weekdays at night and not on weekends. These are the thing that I did: I asked him to disable the "Power On with AC Attach" on BIOS, I disabled the "Wake on Pattern Match" and the "Wake on...
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall: Dear Valued Lenovo Customer, In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and in the interests of public safety, Lenovo is voluntarily recalling some ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops. Lenovo has determined that a limited number of such...