Windows 10: Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?

Discus and support Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello and good day,I'm having some difficulties in updating my windows 8 into a windows 10. During the update, all was smooth until it reached 25% that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BasmaSM, Jun 26, 2022.

1. BasmaSM Win User

Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?

Hello and good day,I'm having some difficulties in updating my windows 8 into a windows 10. During the update, all was smooth until it reached 25% that it then showed a "What need your attention" tab. It says to continue installing I needed to uninstall an app which in this case it is the "VirtualBox" app. I tried to do so in two ways;1. Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features2. Settings\Apps\Apps & featuresAnd in both, I could not find the "VirtualBox" it spoke of and/or an Oracle software.It would be a great help is someone could provide me a solution.Sincerely,Thank youp.shere'

:)

BasmaSM, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2022
  3. lucasweir Win User
    HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox? - Similar Threads - Upgrading uninstall non

2. How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10: How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/900b53f2-4ace-427a-a8ff-c22e93834191
  3. How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10: How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/900b53f2-4ace-427a-a8ff-c22e93834191
  4. Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?: Hello and good day,I'm having some difficulties in updating my windows 8 into a windows 10. During the update, all was smooth until it reached 25% that it then showed a "What need your attention" tab. It says to continue installing I needed to uninstall an app which in this...
  5. Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?

Upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 10, how do I uninstall non-existent app VirtualBox?: Hello and good day,I'm having some difficulties in updating my windows 8 into a windows 10. During the update, all was smooth until it reached 25% that it then showed a "What need your attention" tab. It says to continue installing I needed to uninstall an app which in this...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade to 11 fails stating "uninstall Oracle VirtualBox" but it's not...

Windows 10 Upgrade to 11 fails stating "uninstall Oracle VirtualBox" but it's not...: Hi, today I'm trying the upgrade. I've tried before when it told me that it's incompatible with Oracle VirtualBox. Surprisingly to me it was about Hyper-V installed on my machine. However, I've uninstalled Hyper-V today, rebooted, tried again the upgrade to Windows 11....
  7. Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox

Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox: Hi, I'm trying to update to the latest windows 10 update 20H2 or whatever it's called but when I try to it says something like this "This program is outdated, please uninstall". I don't have virtualbox installed at the moment and I've tried AppRPS but it doesn't give a DIR...
  8. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  9. How do I remove a non existing Microsoft Email Account From Windows 10 Email & app...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove a non existing Microsoft Email Account From Windows 10 Email & app...: I am not able able to remove a non existing email account Windows 10 Email & app accounts Settings? There is only a Manage action button next to this account, there is no remove button. If I click on Manage it ask for the account credentials but since it is an inactive...
  10. How do I uninstall the Windows 10 upgrade option?

How do I uninstall the Windows 10 upgrade option?: I installed the upgrade option on Windows 8. How do I uninstall it. [img] 4217