Windows 10: Uplay app dll error

Discus and support Uplay app dll error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello ok the issue is with the Uplay app from Ubisoft after install the app I launch the app and I have a VCRUNTIME140.dll error pop up two times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Win10_2019, May 2, 2019.

1. Uplay app dll error

hello

ok the issue is with the Uplay app from Ubisoft

after install the app

I launch the app

and I have a VCRUNTIME140.dll error pop up two times

Uplay app dll error 70a4f58b-9553-4fa9-9db4-54824bd3415b?upload=true.jpg

my current OS is Windows 10 Pro - 1809 OS Build 17763.437

I try to manually download the missing dll or Microsofot Visual C++ Redistributable files but nothing works

any help would be appreciate

thanks

:)

Win10_2019, May 2, 2019
  2. snapncap Win User

Uplay system Error

I am getting a system error message about Uplay. "The code execution cannot proceed because VRUNTIME140.dll was not found." I have tried to reinstall Uplay three times so far and still
    the same thing. Please help

snapncap, May 2, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    About uplay launcher.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to post your query on Ubi forums to get further assistance on issues related to your Uplay launcher. Refer to this link:

Uplay | Forums

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 2, 2019
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Uplay app dll error

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Uplay app dll error

1. Uplay app dll error - Similar Threads - Uplay app dll

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  5. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.: Hello. I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured yesterday. I have been able to play games on Uplay before without problems so this has just started happening. I have just...
  6. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  7. Uplay VCRUNTIME140.dll error fix..!!

Uplay VCRUNTIME140.dll error fix..!!: I finally fix the issue with of the Uplay VCRUNTIME140.dll error and I like to share it for those who are facing the same issue I install both x64 and x86 Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and nothing happen the problem persists then I install both x64...
  8. 0xEF Error while Gaming (The Crew on Uplay)

0xEF Error while Gaming (The Crew on Uplay): Like the Title states -> while gaming the Screen freezes and the folloeing Error occurs: Critical_Process_Died I played Satisfactory 2 days before and nothing happend like this (Only unreal engine Error 'cause of Early Access) and the PC runned for several Days....
  9. runtime error uplay game launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    runtime error uplay game launcher: hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere...
  10. Problem accessing Uplay..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem accessing Uplay..: I'm getting this message each time I try to Access Uplay oddly, it also appears when I try to uninstall FarCry4 from the Programs and Features listing.. FC4 hasn't run on this PC under Windows10, yet so my intention is to uninstall the whole shebang and start again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uplay app

2. uplay vcruntime140.dll error

3. how to fix uplay error

4. uplay vcruntime140,
  5. vcruntime140 dll uplay